14oz OG Harvest - 4x4x8' grow-ebb'n'flo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks Irish...and everyone else! This next batch of OG is veg'd out and in rotation. Going in the room in less than a week. We shall see soon how her genes fair after being cloned as many times as she has.

Wow,nice job,I'm 13 days into my first grow and I hope I have at least a third of the yield you got!Congrats!!

wirenut2 said:
Wow,nice job,I'm 13 days into my first grow and I hope I have at least a third of the yield you got!Congrats!!

If u have 140,000 lumens, 4 foot veg, proper nutes, and ventilation u should get that:cool:

I wish I saved some...Glad I cloned her a few times over. :)

about 75 days until chop of this fine strain once more.

OGKushman said:
I got my plants from a clinic in LB I cant remember the name...off Del Amo and Cherry (very close).

LBQDC maybe? Thats the closest one to that intersection that I know of.

Nice grow OG!

YEP! I think that is where I got the OG :)

Well hey Neighbor! Check out AHH and my new favorite spot NHS. Both on weedmaps. They will hook it up... ask for Manny

good to see other so cal mmj paitents hows the clinics in lb?
if your ever in my area(ela) check out the compassion union or
DNC in korea town they have the bomb dank

Places in SoCal are hit and miss. I def check em out!

West Valley Patients Group in Woodland Hills is awesome. BEST CLONE STRAINS. 60$ cap.
One Love in LBC is totally run by the coolest patient ever. HE owns it, runs it, sells the best OG, sells clones for all his strains, and even sells ready to bud mothers for 40$!!!! I love this place, it has a GREEN CROSS on the windows in the front. lol

I am starting to trust weedtracker...i find good comments, I go there and see what its about...

OGKushman said:
Places in SoCal are hit and miss. I def check em out!

West Valley Patients Group in Woodland Hills is awesome. BEST CLONE STRAINS. 60$ cap.
One Love in LBC is totally run by the coolest patient ever. HE owns it, runs it, sells the best OG, sells clones for all his strains, and even sells ready to bud mothers for 40$!!!! I love this place, it has a GREEN CROSS on the windows in the front. lol

I am starting to trust weedtracker...i find good comments, I go there and see what its about...

i hate WT im just going to sunvalleycaregivers in the valley cu aka soto street collective -boyle heights ela and downtown natural caregivers they got the bomb alot of spots i checked out have uncured wet buds .

did u ever get to check out granadahillsDF it was the greatest shop ever created

I have been to DF. Great shop. I didnt buy any clones though...I was passin through

you guys are lucky, i don't know of any clinics that aren't an hours drive away from me.

that's why i'm starting my own personal clinic downstairs!!! lol.

SUP OG, KUDOS big time.... LBC uh thats good real good, very frosty nug from what i see... please tell us in ur opinion which is better to grow Bubba or OG n why... i really want to grow some og, bubba or master/bubba(masters aka chaman kush)
how come u only grew 4 OG plants insted of 6 which is the limit in this county right?

IMO:
OG has better smoke. Bubba has better yield.

In my space 4 plants is all I can do. The Bubba was 1. :D

I got ~11oz. from 1 bubba plant under 1k watts. Same conditions 4 OG plants gave me 14oz. Now they are different strains, but the bubba grows like a christmas tree, fills in fast, fills in thick, and grow symmetrically. OG grows slow, fills in late, and buds are sparse through out the large stalks.

OG for connoisseur taste and remarkable creeper high.
Bubba for quantity and instant bake.

OGKushman said:
IMO:
OG has better smoke. Bubba has better yield.

In my space 4 plants is all I can do. The Bubba was 1. :D

I got ~11oz. from 1 bubba plant under 1k watts. Same conditions 4 OG plants gave me 14oz. Now they are different strains, but the bubba grows like a christmas tree, fills in fast, fills in thick, and grow symmetrically. OG grows slow, fills in late, and buds are sparse through out the large stalks.

OG for connoisseur taste and remarkable creeper high.
Bubba for quantity and instant bake.

wow thanks bro... very complete... u said 11oz of one bubba :eek: lol.. cool ish way to go growing nothing but dank
for sure i gotta grow some bubba...
did u make a journal for da bubba?

Dr., you do have to realize that the Bubba OG is talking about is his own cross of Bubblegum x Hindu Kush, which would not be the same as a true BubbaKush which is a cross of the Original OG Kush, Tahoe Cut.

Anything that is crossed with the Original OG or any OG itself will be a mediocre producer, unless you really train her and do a lot of topping to get an even canopy.

norcal i was saying OG or BUBBA not ogbubba mix. what i said about a cross is the cross between master and bubba wich some people call masters. but back in the day was chaman kush(masterxbubba) my favorite kush

Latest posts

Back