Co2 benefits..worth it ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
legalize_freedom said:
I'm going to take you up on your suggestion to try Azomite...I'll let everyone know my results with it. I know of at least one other member that was also going to try it, who isn't a rookie, so we'll see what this magic dust will do. But if I start seeing unicorns...well...I'm smoking another bowl.

Hey LF-

Actually alot of peope have been using it. It's part of Subcool's super soil recipe.

Oh really BB? I guess i didn't realize that. It's been awhile since I read up on the SS. I'm looking forward to trying it non the less, just read up on the history of it and what not last night. Will be ordering it soon. Has anyone found the cheapest place to aquire it yet?

Bio if someone is bothering you with private messages there is an ignore button that you can choose to use. I have not had to use it yet, but I have thought about it a couple of times.

BBFan said:
Hey LF-

Actually alot of peope have been using it. It's part of Subcool's super soil recipe.

:yeahthat:

eBay. $9 for 5lb's I saw. Not sure about shipping. On there website it lists where you can get it by state.

I found 2 lbs for 5.95...and postal rates...I think 2 lbs is plenty to check it out on. I got just the clone...I call her #3...she's the most productive of the 6, and I have 2 of her.

Get er done LF. Assuming your gonna do a super soil outside this year? wait this thread is all outta whack....

On another topic, Bio, your GJ may be the most anticipated GJ on MJ passion since its inception, FYI. Cant wait.

I know Hick is excited....

I'm going to try out these free nutes from General Organics, but I want to build the best soil I can for them to, and then I'm going to run side by side with my FF/Humboldt Counties Own schedule...to see what works better for me. But yeah I do plan on putting a few clones out and about again this year. Maybe some Auto's to, if get some paychecks rolling again to be able to buy some seed.

PUFF MONKEY said:
??????????????????????????????? i'm confused
Your confused? I'm confused.

Could you show off your "rig", describe it and update? After 11 pages of.....? I was really just interested in your stuff.

screwdriver....puff has an awesome grow room! It can be found in the grow journals section. I haven't visited him for awhile, so I'm not sure if he hooked up the c02 or not...but his room is top notch.

If these seeds existed i wld think the major breeders wld hve bought seeds and made crosses from them....and then all of us wld already hve said genetics...or is there a government conspiracy keeping that from happening?

Carbon Dioxide (CO2) levels should be high, particularly during the FLOWERING PHASE . Growth rates can be increased dramatically if the CO2 level is near 700 ppm. 300 ppm (Outside Air) 700 ppm (Ideal) 2000 ppm (Plants Burn) 5000 ppm (Death) CO2 is cheaply produced by burning Natural Gas. However, heat and Carbon Monoxide must be vented to the outside air. CO2 can be obtained by buying or leasing cylinders from local welding supply houses. Beware! The DEA has asked the supply houses to provide lists of large CO2 users. If you are questioned, simply say "I have an old mig welder at the house and I want to try and patch up my (Lawnmower, car, trailer, etc.). If you find that you are making lots of trips to the supply house, complain that your "buddy" keeps leaving the cylinder valve open all night. This should provide a plausible excuse.

Latest posts

Back