$300 seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i am from BC, partna, some of the best chronic in the world, but I would rather not grow commerical, even the M-39's, chronics and skunks that we get up here commerically. I'm growing Hash plant right now from sensi seeds, and this would blow any of those commercials out of the water. People grow commercial to for 1 reason, to sell and make money, not for you and I the smokers benefit, that is why it has seeds, because it is not taken care of the same way that we would take care of our own personal crops.
The stuff I grow, i would not sell $3500 a pound, because the only way to get more is to grow it.

i totaly agree mass ,i guess you have some chronic up there ,huh.i totaly makes sense for people to sell commercial,plus you were right about the hermie and males ,i got damn near all males from commercial, but this shit was dank ,probaly the 5 best i smoked in my life and i smoke alot ,ever since i was 13 up into know 19, every day, if not every other day, so i know good weed when i smoke it .

Cool gqone, I am sorry for jumping on you man. I wish you luck, and keep on growing, if there is anything I can do to help just let me know.

Peace
massproducer

that made me feel so good dude,i though you were just biting me in the ass ,because you know more.thank god, we got that off our chest .ill defently keep you posted

Latest posts

Back