40 plant grow one container!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well...its b een a while since ive been on..my modem went out..but att sent me a motorola now im back. what ive done with the 40 plant is selected three plants that were pleasing to my eye and seperated them from the rest. i plan on breeding these three plants together growin out another 50 or so selecting similar plants and back crossing. then i should just be able to grow out another 50 and select from those and cross the offspring from that litter without backrossing again. the majority of the plants in this strain were really leafy and lush. i selected three plants that have a real oldschool leaf style where they are realy long and thin with crisp serations on the leafs. ill post some pics as soon as i get another camera. then im gonna move this thread to the breeding area and go from there. PEACE!

its lookin great man what happend with the rest in the pot the outher37 plants our somethin like that i been thinkin this was a grow journal i hope the plant is still going ill miss seeing it i was wating for when it became a jiant bush ,,i hope ur still gonna do update picks of them,i was lookin foward to some more picks of them so i hope u get ur camra soon ,,good luck ,they are lookin great man

happy growin TOM TOM
AND HAPPY SMOKIN

Tom i just cut all the rest of the plants. kept the three leggy blondes..:aok:

actually man i dont know what they are..male or female. hoping to cross them though when i can. ill keep them alive under veg til i can flower and cross. pictures coming soon! in the BREEDING FORUM.

aww man that *****, i was hoping you were going to attempt to flower the whole thing just to see what happens... ah well best of luck

ya how are they doing?
and whats your plan for the plants?

flower or not? you going to try to get seeds?
more pics !!!!!!!

I bet that transplanting this thing is a pain!

what happened to those guys, did they make it?

Latest posts

Back