12/12

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Melnick

Reaction score
When is it a good time to go 12/12. The instruction that came with the grow box says when my plants are 3 inches high. They are slightly bigger than 3 inches. I gave them the nutes to bloom today. Thanks.

I may be wrong, but I would say when you start to see alternating nodes, or at least 3 weeks...It won't hurt anything but it may slow down the growth of your plants...and I would also stick with a higher nitrogen nutes until then, not the bloom ferts...

lol. dont listen to those completely idiotic instructions. *come on here and ask*. those instructions were written by some ******* euro dudes trying to mess peoples sht up.

do not flower ur plants at 3 inches tall unless u absolutly have to. Especially if they are seedlings.

u can change ur lights to 12/12 whenever u want. but it is against its nature to flower before it has reach SEXUAL MATURITY. which at 3 inches tall has not happened yet.

dont feed them flowering fertz again either unless u do indeed choose to flower them.

just keep growing them on your regular light cycle and go read about 'sexual maturity' u can do a search on here. *a seedling will reach sexual maturity usually between its 4-6 weeks of vegetive growth (so 4-8 weeks from sprout)*when it reaches sexual maturity it will produce "PRE-FLOWER" AKA "PRIMORDIAL FLOWERS". u DO NOT need to induce flowering to get "PRE FLOWERS" do not let ne1 tell u otherwise. use these terms when searching.

*if u flower ur plants right now there is a great chance that u will not get nething but a single wet bowl of some nasty mids.*

remember hypathetically a plant can grow on a *vegative light cycle* forever. the larger u get the plant BEFORE u flower, the more weed u will produce. -*hypathetically

ur doing fine just dont flower yet bro :D

0b1kinsmokey said:
lol. dont listen to those completely idiotic instructions. *come on here and ask*. those instructions were written by some ******* euro dudes trying to mess peoples sht up.

do not flower ur plants at 3 inches tall unless u absolutly have to. Especially if they are seedlings.

u can change ur lights to 12/12 whenever u want. but it is against its nature to flower before it has reach SEXUAL MATURITY. which at 3 inches tall has not happened yet.

dont feed them flowering fertz again either unless u do indeed choose to flower them.

just keep growing them on your regular light cycle and go read about 'sexual maturity' u can do a search on here. *a seedling will reach sexual maturity usually between its 4-6 weeks of vegetive growth (so 4-8 weeks from sprout)*when it reaches sexual maturity it will produce "PRE-FLOWER" AKA "PRIMORDIAL FLOWERS". u DO NOT need to induce flowering to get "PRE FLOWERS" do not let ne1 tell u otherwise. use these terms when searching.

*if u flower ur plants right now there is a great chance that u will not get nething but a single wet bowl of some nasty mids.*

remember hypathetically a plant can grow on a *vegative light cycle* forever. the larger u get the plant BEFORE u flower, the more weed u will produce. -*hypathetically

ur doing fine just dont flower yet bro :D

I already used Bushmaster and FloraNova Bloom several days ago. I am bringing up the TDS slowly and plan one more treatment to bring my TDS to 450ppm. Right now I have a 366-PPM. I guess I need to go back and uses FloraNova grow to bring up the TDS. I will wait until later to go 12/12 and at that time I will use blooming nutes. Man, I am glad I ask about the 12/12 issues. I read my instruction that came with my grow box and was told to wait until the plant has reached 1/3 the height of the plant. Thanks.

I already used Bushmaster and FloraNova Bloom several days ago. I am bringing up the TDS up slowly and plan one more treatment to bring my TDS to 450ppm. Right now I have a 366-PPM. I guess I need to go back and uses FloraNova grow to bring up the TDS. I will wait until later to go 12/12 and at that time I will use blooming nutes. Man, I am glad I ask about the 12/12 issues. I read my instruction that came with my grow box and was told to wait until the plant has reached 1/3 the height of the plant. Thanks.

I did a flush and added the originals nutes for growth. Cross my finger and be patience. Thanks for the help.

yea that should do it, 450ppm is fine for young seedlings. number 1 rule-when in doubt ALWAYS underfeed.

since ur using flora series SOME flowering nutes are fine during veg, and infact u will need some soon. flora series do not have sulfer in the veg or micro nutes-

if u look on ur flora bloom u will see "combined sulfer" at the bottom, and u will need some of that soon but u *should be using a little bit of flowering nutes with ur vegative nutes anyways.

ironically, on subject, seedlings do not use the sulfer until they start to mature sexually. funny eh lol

carefull with that bushmaster too. it has a tendency to lock plants up easy, especially if it doesnt like the macronutes u are using (idk i have nevered use bushmaster with flora series so idk if they like eachother)

just take it very easy with the bushmaster until the plants have grown a little more(even if ur feeding schedule says to use it). most of the time seeldings that are that young have not developed the rpt to circulate or uptake those kinds of additives, so they end up just sitting in the water and increasing ur chances of lock up.

sounds like uve got it under control tho bro, let us know how it goes :)

Latest posts

Back