Attention Members

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hick said:
Same same dubb'... "IMHO" ALL the members would benefit from the safety, security.. "IF" we could get everyone to post their links in that manner.
Well, I just saw this now but I've already been posting my links with hxxp just because I saw others doing it and I figured it was for a reason... I'll keep up the good habit. :)

yep...i'll not post any links from outside this site ever again...i had no idea..thanks

the only thing I got out of all this is i'm way over my head, i posted links not really even realizing I was, I just realized how computer illiterate i really am lol, I'm going back to the infirmary, I sorta understand them problems, this parsing and urls ??? I thought only my grankids talk like this !!!, and i was going to wash her mouth out, seriously having fun

just reading this today but this should have been the first thing that read on this site , hope i didnt compromise anything .

Might be overkill but I use public proxies when accessing this site. Except when on my iPhone. :/ kinda pointless then really lol .

I believe you're gonna' get the door with out any hardware. Careful where that knob catches you.

Lots of old faces in here

:ciao: Hick looks like ya have some work to do....Im sorry these tools get in...If I had a Hammer I would lay it down

Thank you Hicks people like you who are very smart and investagate our potenial problems is called a good man you look out for people like me who does not have the knowledge to help them selfs,so i comend you i had no idea the links were so unsafe,you just helped me in a good way.I just clicked on one link and it had nothing to do what it was soposed to contain,because of you i will be much more carefull. You to hippy thank you for watching my back.8

Hey All,
I would say that since we all are smokers and growers I would think that we would have some hackers on this site that chill and read the forums to help this site out. I know it takes some basic understanding of HTML formatting and some program writing as well as C++ that goes into setting up a website unless you use those sites that generate and set up a website for you which in IMHO have some remnants of the LEO being involved and setting an encrypted file within the codex to keep an eye on people who use those website generators to generate a website. I would think thought that couldn't we get some help from these hacker's that smoke and grow as well as use this site to help this sites administrators created an encryption program that scans for site's as mentioned above to help reroute sites from the Leo or from proxy's that show or have remnants of activity from the LEO? It is just a thought I figured I would throw out there but lol don't mind me though I just smokes some AK-47 and am on a good buzz.

The original post is from many years ago and is not longer valid.

Everyone needs to keep their selves safe as well as all our friends here on the site. I love this site and would hate to see anyone get in any trouble. Just play it safe, unfortunately that is why there are rules, because the man can‘t stay out of peoples business. You would think they would have more important things to do, like protect our families, and catching people who are killing people and leave all the pot smokers alone. How can a plant put here by GOD be illegal? I never did understand that.

Ain't that the gods honest truth brother I couldn't have said that any better about the man
Us pot smokers have enough problems and I totally agree with what each and everyone of you here!.
s-l300.jpg

make-america-high-af-again-thomas-birdwell.jpg

Last edited:
Look right above my post and you will see a deleted post from expertcbd. Then again maybe you cant see it. Maybe just mods can see a post we deleted. It was spam.

Latest posts

Back