Bump this thread if your stoned !!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:bump: I'd :bump: this thread everytime I was stoned but I think we would run outta bandwidth :bong: :D :bump:

(stuff stuff)

(flick)

(inhale)

(bubble bubble bubble)

(WHOOSH)

(poof)

Ahhhhhhh.

After yet another fruitless shirt hunt, I definitely need this body stone. All my limbs are about to fall off.

Guess what???? I am loaded or almost loaded or continueing to be loaded or something. BUT, I am glad I have friends to share this bad head with.
Shirt hunt? Y

The local bodega wants me to print some uniform polo shirts with their logo. The exhausting part is trying to find a decently priced shirt in black.

YYZ Skinhead said:
The local bodega wants me to print some uniform polo shirts with their logo. The exhausting part is trying to find a decently priced shirt in black.

hxx p://www.cheapestees.com/hanesbeefyt.html?gclid=CJ6akab_m7cCFSho7AodDisAeg

OK, Grower13 is officially da MAN. Big green mojo.:guitar: :banana: :afroweed: :headbang:

You cannot imagine the confused Googling and wild-goose-chasing I have been doing during the last few weeks, primarily because I have bought very few polo/tennis shirts that aren't maufactured by Fred Perry and ergo had no idea what the pricing would be. These prices are better than in any of the stores. :woohoo:

(stuff stuff)

(flick)

(inhale)

(bubble bubble bubble)

(WHOOSH)

(poof)

Ahhhhhhh.

lol!!!!!! I don't know why, but I found this quite comical and ran this through my head a few times. :aok:

I must be blazed :confused2: ...

EllisD said:
lol!!!!!! I don't know why, but I found this quite comical and ran this through my head a few times. :aok:

I must be blazed :confused2: ...
Tis the result of being unable to attach a sound file. :vap_bong__emoticon:

Had I been smoking tobacco it would have been six pages of a phlegm-laden coughing fit.

:bump: :bump: :bump: :bump:

I dunno what strains are in this bomb indica shake I just dug up, but it hits like a damn battleship. :headbang:

Latest posts

Back