1.3 metre rockwool slabs x 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

parkingjoe

so onwards and upwards folks next grow under way just waiting on plants rooting into 3" cubes then onto slabs and hopefully we will have 7 x power plants and 7 x critical mass plants ready for action.

now sat under 1 x 600 watt hps on 18/6 for day or so with heater on timer for lights out temps:D:hubba:

enjoy:eek:

pjk, try misting less and taking more clones with more leaf matter, remember.....the colones with more leaf material have more energy to produce the needed nutrients for root production.

i find if i mist less with no humidity dome then they will root faster because the foilage cant pull needed water through the pores so they are forced to produce roots faster.

GOODLUCK!

trillions of atoms said:
pjk, try misting less and taking more clones with more leaf matter, remember.....the colones with more leaf material have more energy to produce the needed nutrients for root production.

i find if i mist less with no humidity dome then they will root faster because the foilage cant pull needed water through the pores so they are forced to produce roots faster.

GOODLUCK!

This is exactly what I do. Except I do give them a dome and misting for 3 days and then I remove the dome to give the rooting hormones a chance to set in. I've kept them constantly misted and under a dome for 2 weeks with no roots. Leaving them in the open air causes my clones to root in about a week or 4 days of no humidity dome. Just make sure the temps are in the 70's because if it gets too warm you'll come home to dead clones.

cheers for advice on cloning folks but i dont have any probs cloning just once rooted i think i place under to much light too soon.

anyways i think 8 maybe at a push 10 will make it to the slabs as they have rooted out of 3" cubes so tonight they start life on 1.3 m slabs hand watered until a bit bigger.

wish me luck

lol

pkj

ok maybe 10 outa the 16 will make the slabs deffo 8 healthy ones thats for sure

enjoy

ps i knew that cot ive had in my loft the past 17 years would one day come in handy for trough supports.

lol

enjoy

pkj

ok doodes they is all on their starting blocks now.

the biggest plants stand at 6" tall thats twice my normal size of starting flowering.

start flowering once rooted onto slabs.

slab pre soaked with formulex to aid rooting and as an added bonus i noticed a couple of plants have mite eggs and my heater timer packed up so no heat during 6 hours light out tonight until i get me some new timers tomorrow.

alls well on the whole.

lol

pkj

ok so their all settled in on the slabs so let flowering commence

day one of 12/12 tonight

pkj

so i replaced it with one i made earlier:hubba: :shocked:

lol

enjoy

really started to grow now.:p :D ;)

pkj

so all the dripper stakes are set up and res filled with following

canna a and b aqua veg
advanced nutrients carbo load
dutch master max flower
growth masta microbial

cf 9 ph 5.6

alls well and they have grown some its just a bit of messing about now with feeder times.

at the moment they are fed for 2 minutes 2 hours into lights on then 5 hours later another 2 mins feed then last feed at lights off for 2 mins.

so heres hoping ive got this about right for now.

pkj

awesome best to date so yee haaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy:hitchair:

pkj

day 6 of flowering and all except 3 are about 10-12" high and looking good

have a leaf issue ive noticed but im putting it down to ph had dropped to 4 from 5.6 ????

cf stayed the same.

maybe it was my ph meter that i calibrated after id filled up the res.DOH

so enjoy folks

pkj

hey doooood :) - long time no see.. :) Sorry for not responding to PM etc but I have not been on here in ages.

This grow your doing is looking really good man. Plants look like they have really tight nodes and are gonna be nice when done..

Should be around a bit more now -

adiós
Doobz

so was correct with leaf thing as ph had gone to 6.5 and cf still the same 9.

now upped the ante on cf to 14 and ph now 5.6.

topped up res with 15 litres of fresh nutes.

hit and miss on timed feeds atm so have changed to 4 3 minutes feeds a day and may change before the days over as slabs are very light imho.

other than that alls well:p

pkj

how much did you have to pay for the slabs of rockwool.i have a system that holds 40 plants so this might be a cost efective way to fill all my pods.thanks peace

hi g-48911 the rtockwool slabs cost about £6-£8 each ive forgotten exact cost but cannot understand what you mean regarding your pods!!!!.

anyways folks update time all looking good just a lot of messing with feeder duration/amount times.

pkj

so latest pics dudes one was so withered i binned it and replaced with a bigger better version

pkj

plants have really started to take off now budwise and everythings looking great:hubba:

so im now the owner of the fuji finepix s1 pro slr camera i bought for my daughter but instead i purchased a new camera for her recent 18th birthday last week so she now has a 'bridge' camera panasonic lumix dmc fz18 8.1 mp and lens is equivelent to 28mm-525mm:holysheep:

anyways better shots from here on in just need to get me a smaller lens than the 70mm-300mm nikon as nearest for taking pics with this lens is 1metre:spit: so enjoy the 2 budcolas in the making dudes:D

mass and power

pkj

Latest posts

Back