1.3 metre rockwool slabs x 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
now on day 22 and upped the ante cf now on 19 and ph now 5.4:rolleyes:

started to dose pk 13/14 now also.:hitchair:

wow there the best looking bud colas to date.:)

sweet assssssss

pkj

damn bro! those are some hairy ladies....what strain are those?

you using the lucas formula?

hey agu they are my usual strains of power plant and the hairier ones are critical mass.

ps who's lucas

im doing the parkingjoe formula btw.

ive changed my nutes somewhat recently and it could be the advanced nutrients carbo load- which i personally think it is mega growth rates- or the microbial im using to prevent any root rot etc.

yeh not even 4 weeks yet and im amazed at the growth.

pkj

damn bro...your doin somethin right.

i just added some carbo load i got also as free sample. i put in 2 tsp in 20 gal approx.

don't see to much difference yet but they are full of trichs already by the time i added it so??????

lookin real good man

have to say im used carbo load since midway through my last grow and ditched the expensive canna boost for the cheap carbo load and its peeing all over the boost imho.

ill also be adding advanced nutrients overdrive 2 weeks from the end of flowering to really really fatten up dem buds

lol

pkj

now 1 day offa 4 weeks and spider mites galore wich shall all die tomorrow.

ive tested my homebrew and it disintegrates them on contact.:hubba: :eek:

roflmao

anyways folks enjoy

pkj

so now on day 31 and awesome doodes:holysheep:

spider mites are in control atm but im chopping all fan leaves off tomorrow to get some control back in my room:p

rock hard buds and never had buds this advanced at just over 4 weeks.:eek:

enjoy

pkj

about 5-6" and yes they are about 12" give or take an inch and thats the size they will finish at but lots fatter. atm they are about the fatness of a can of coke and as hard.

pkj

well i have to say 3 of my bud colas are so heavy they have started to fall over so are now staked in the upright position.

really dont think any of these babies will see 7 weeks as they have major possibilities of budrot due to solidness of the buds.

pkj

day 36 and all chopped and all hardest buds ive ever had so this leads to the definitive player being advanced nutrients carbo load £10.99 a litre added @ 1ml per litre of made up solution.:D

final weigh in when im back on friday when the buds will be dry.:spit:

enjoy

1st pics is mass @ 29 days and next is mass at 36 days

upload some more later:hubba:

pkj

next grow show starts when 55 x clones are rooted

yee haaaayyyyyyyyyy

pkj

Latest posts

Back