what would we do with out weed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

POTDOC

SWEET N STICKY
Reaction score
with out weed life would be dull and incomplete like a man with no brain ya thats insane must have weed to live with out weed how would we cope well life with out weed would be no life at all must have weed to succeed no weed no need no weed no me!!!!!!!!!!! what do you think life would be like with out sweet sweet weed

Man I'd find somethin to take the place....be searching south america, islands, africa, mid east, asia, i'd be an explorer trying to find a substitute. ;) then I'd breed it and give 1000000 of seeds away ;)

but... you make it sound like weed is the most important thing on the planet!... buddy... you need to find a hot, young, sex-craved (wo)man.

companionship is the goal of life... to share yourself with another...

ok... I'm sounding all weird... what can I say?... I found that young hottie....

POTDOC said:
with out weed life would be dull and incomplete like a man with no brain ya thats insane must have weed to live with out weed how would we cope well life with out weed would be no life at all must have weed to succeed no weed no need no weed no me!!!!!!!!!!! what do you think life would be like with out sweet sweet weed

i hear your plead for the need of weed, dont mean to be prude, rude or nothin like that dude, i love to get high, watch the sky, brings a tear to my eye, but i'll tell ya this, dont get pissed, see what you've missed, mr. never been kissed. this story is kinda whory, but dont worry, we'll all be the jury, unless your names cory...ok, this is tacky, i dont smoke cracky, just wacky tobaccy....wifey said stop now, but i dont know how, so dont have a cow, i'm just gonna bow while i sit and say wow....alright, i'm annoying myself now, blazin wit ya'll...octobong double OH 7

That crazy vancouver guy said:
but... you make it sound like weed is the most important thing on the planet!... buddy... you need to find a hot, young, sex-craved (wo)man.

companionship is the goal of life... to share yourself with another...

ok... I'm sounding all weird... what can I say?... I found that young hottie....

Dude every explorer found some nice hottie native in the journey ;) :hubba: Like I said "explore" and find the substitute. :rofl:

and if the penalty was death by posession of the drug, id still be growing n smoking until that day comes......

They would have to pry it from my cold dead hands...

Come and get me. I'm ready.

Without weed I would have to take handfull's of pill's a day...

Some for the pain, Some for the sane...

...And some to keep me from killing people.

I would get up in the morning, go to work, work on my side business after work, eat, clean up the place, go to sleep, wake up and do it all over again.

Latest posts

Back