question about clones?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yea peppers does keep male sacks close... how long yall think male sacks will open?

so far it has develop..but still closed sacks.. it's my way to tell the sacks it is "closed season" for them.. or any one know formal's way to tell them to keep sacks shut?

4u2sm0ke said:
yeah....Its my Razor Knife Pappa...lol

can I use the razor knife and cut the sacks and save it?

I got pic of 2 males to show ya the pollens

is it ready to cut off? lol:D

Picture 39.jpg

Picture 38.jpg

yes Trillion does...i would try a paper plate, slice it with me knife so i could slide stalk threw just below sacs..lol..Im going to smoke my bong now

so I better get these sacks before they drop a bomb?

I will use ziplock to preserve the sacks.. but I can't figure out what kind males I have ain't that N.L.? it has only 5 point leaves.. wait a min yeah one is AFG/indica strain.. oh yes.. but is that other plant N.L.?

papabeach1 said:
so I better get these sacks before they drop a bomb?

I will use ziplock to preserve the sacks.. but I can't figure out what kind males I have ain't that N.L.? it has only 5 point leaves.. wait a min yeah one is AFG/indica strain.. oh yes.. but is that other plant N.L.?

Pap'... I thought tha you said these seeds were collected from bags you had bought. Thought that I recalled you saying that you had 'never' bought seeds. :confused:

Hick said:
Pap'... I thought tha you said these seeds were collected from bags you had bought. Thought that I recalled you saying that you had 'never' bought seeds. :confused:

yeah I do not have CC.. and I don't intend to order any seeds.. I have enough seeds myself.. I dont buy seeds.. anytime I buys a weed bag (marijuana bag) like quart bag or oz bag.. if the weeds is good.. I do keep these seeds I do collect these seeds and put in the plastic container which is a fishing bait/hook box.. but now it is slots of different seeds.. and I name these seeds too.. I got n.l, I do recall I'm growing one of white rhino but not sure which mum is white rhino :eek: I forgot about that!! thanks hick.. I got amonic, kush bud, skunk is somewhere there in one of the slot.. but most seeds I collects has no names.. gotta to grow it and taste it.. but if its hermie I will destroy it.. hope I clear that up to you hick.. that is right I never order any seeds.. I have enough friends that I can get seeds from for free.. many way I can get seeds.. what I was saying.. is collecting the pollen sacks I know one of plant is indica/afg.. so the other male I will just go and name him N.L. it does look like one though.. unless anyone can tell me the difference or what strain that male plant I have.. I will have 2 bags one bag for afg/indica, other one n.l or common N.L. just for a starter.. and reduce the hermie genetics too..:cool:

of course I did label my seeds box "50/50 females" and if I ever gets feminized seeds if I did breed it correctly along with GA3 and la la blah blah all that.. I will have a next box says feminized seeds ;)

Latest posts

Back