4u2sm0ke's "LST"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
docfishwrinkle said:
hey 4u have u ever done a scrog? just curios cause imo less work. & if u did put a link out there. thx, all is well w/ the lst & thanks 4 givin a detailed thread 4 those who dont quite grasp & for those just curious 2c how people do things diff 2 achieve same results.

Hey Doc..thanks for stopping in and leaving the question..I am reading up on "scrog"..and am thinking of trying it..when putting into flower room..you see I have seperate rooms and have to physacly move my containers in the flower room..all the scrogs ive seen are stationary..I am considering trying a plant in flower..what size screen do you recomand I use for just one plant..And how wide should I have it over the top of plant/ Thanks Doc..and :Love those coco Buckets your doing..KEEP M GREEN

The female dance eh?

It goes more like this...:dancing::headbang2::watchplant::woohoo: :smoke1: :yay::banana::fly::ciao::rofl:

4u2sm0ke said:
I am considering trying a plant in flower..what size screen do you recomand I use for just one plant..And how wide should I have it over the top of plant/ Thanks Doc..and :Love those coco Buckets your doing..KEEP M GREEN
alot has to do w/ obviously ur wattage. heres a estimate on max sizes:

150hps screen size 1.75ft x 1.75ft

250hps screen size 2.25ft x 2.25ft

400hps screen size 2.75ft x 2.75ft

600hps screen size 3.5ft x 3.5ft

1000hps screen size 4.5ft x 4.5ft

as far as how high over your plants i like about 10". it gives u room to work & water under there. how far into flower are you thinking about trying this on? id say wait til next cycle..imo. if growing from seed just let em show sex, so on ave. 12" tall then place under screen. fill that screen 60-75% depending on strain to allow 4 stretch, then flip. during stretch GRADUALLY trim out lower fan leaves & small bud sites to keep good air flow & humidity low down under.

okay added another hook..I go another inch from the last..push into soil and pull down just past node..I moved a few fans and redirected a few small shoots that was on bottom when pulled down..I could remove the green pipe cleaner..but will wait..that first shoot you see ther on Bottom is the one I plan to cut later and place in glass of water and put into flower..try to see sex..until next time KEEP M GREEN:D

Docfish...I have 1000HPS in 3x6x7 flower room...I have 12 plants in ther now in 3 gallon grow bags..I was thinking of the Mothers I am about to send to Flower..My Lst was done on them as well..they are in 3 gallon Grow bags..Take a look at my Fall grow..I update weekly..could I dedicate the back 14-16" of room for the screen? would that be enough that woul be 3 feet by 16 inches..Thanks my friend..got me excited..lol:hubba:

Thorn..Love the Dance..:cool:

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

thanks 4u2smoke your ww looks good. I have two ww plants and thought about lsting it but you doing good so I'll put up a chair and watch and learn.

hey Mary..Thanks for watching..remember now this technique is to train the plant to be short..you would need to take them to the light..as in all growing of MJ..closer light is to canopy..tighter nodes and bud formation..and ..IMO..easier when Lights are on chains..you can move them up/down one link at a time..your Grow area sounds like what Docfish here is explaing would be great for this LST scrog grow...and geting excited for next Fall all ready..lol..May Have to build more sheds..lol..anyway Thanks Mary for stopping in..Have a wonderful Night..Tomarrows FRIDAY!!!!! The weekend is here...yeah!!!!!

4u2sm0ke said:
Docfish...I have 1000HPS in 3x6x7 flower room...I have 12 plants in ther now in 3 gallon grow bags..I was thinking of the Mothers I am about to send to Flower..My Lst was done on them as well..they are in 3 gallon Grow bags..Take a look at my Fall grow..I update weekly..could I dedicate the back 14-16" of room for the screen? would that be enough that woul be 3 feet by 16 inches..Thanks my friend..got me excited..lol:hubba:

Thorn..Love the Dance..:cool:
yeah go for it just make sure you have enough height above ur plants 2 work never saw a lst scrog. should b interesting. later, oh yeah & thorn ur avi is sooooooooo right, but soooooo wrong....very hot:hubba:

:yeahthat: ..:hubba: :bolt: :bong: :bong: :stoned:

lol thanks guys - its not me by the way, sorry ...if it offends anyone let me know and i'll take it down :)

4u, thanks for the update, looking very good there!

Im only offended that it isnt realy you..lol..and there aint nothing offencive about the FEMALE Body..what is the Tattoo of on her left hip? I cant make it out.. And I will take the plate in her right hand..Have a great Day thorn..and a waiting your pic..Have fun

KEEP M GREEN

hey man, yea i agree on the female body - its so much nicer than the male body. even gay guys can't deny that! :p

the tat is just a black tribal thing from what I can tell. she also has a funky one between her boobies but you can't see it very well with the censored thing i put on there. she really does remind me of me, just not as hot lol and my tattoos aren't as big and daring...yet :hubba:

wow that plant looks really great there hun,,,one of these days when i can get some of these seeds to pop im going to try that lst,,,i cant understand why these seeds not poping i have try it 3 differ ways and no luck dont make not one bits if sence to me ive never had to much problems on poping seeds

ann are they the ryder seeds u bought? or they bagseed? i've had seeds take a week or more to pop with the papertowel method, but then had most po in 2-3 days. do you keep them in the dark? and not completely drenched?

just bagseed and yes ive try a couple ways on that too,, try it in the dark try it in the light,, but all the seeds seem to be just getting darker,,, now the one i had in a glass of water,, it kinda broke but it was weird because it look like it had webs coming out of that seed and it wouldnt pop all the way either

so sorry 4u2smoke dont mean to take over ur thread hun

lol yea sorry 4u :)

sounds like they just dud seeds then. get onto somewhere like marijuanaseeds.nl and get some cheap seeds they're good there. your talents are being wasted... :)

everything is looking good Smoke' :aok:
I think you mentioned something about topping and pinching way back in this thread. Are you/still pinching or topping as you tie down?

ann..Thorn ...Happy Saturday Ladies..and no wories..I love wakeing to smoe good conversation..Thanks. I Had terrable luck this Fall with beans. I think its cause I tried these fancy germ methods..lol..If I do like I do with Garden seeds and thats soak seed for 24 hrs it warm water...then put in dirt..lol..But i think it I was drowning them in paper towel..and others cracked and died when placeing into soil..lol..that was a pricey lesson..and I buy all seeds from them thorn..but dont plan on buying anymore...I baught almost everything they offered last year..in one drop shippment..then built grow room..and now getting into breading for personal seeds..anyway lots of updateing today thanks again Ladies,,enjoy you day..

canibanol cannonball said:
everything is looking good Smoke' :aok:
I think you mentioned something about topping and pinching way back in this thread. Are you/still pinching or topping as you tie down?

Yeah I said I sometimes would top and then split the two new shoots and do this same thing...and just 4U can can and you Ladies as well..heres one topped only and 36 days in...Flower room filling up and getting more diffacult to pull them heavy plants out. dont want to snap any. Enjoy my friend

4u2sm0ke said:
..and I buy all seeds from them thorn..but dont plan on buying anymore...I baught almost everything they offered last year..in one drop shippment..then built grow room..and now getting into breading for personal seeds

I want to do the same eventually. no point doing it in my silly micro grow though - i want to do it when i have enough room to grow the plants to their full potential and to selectively pick them out for breeding properly :)

and your day is comeing Thorn..I dont know if I have the greatest setup..but Im working with what I have..If i had a house with enough rooms I would use the master bed room as the grow room...But also with children liveing in house as well...I sold everything in shed..lol..and your grows are just amazing to me..I could not do it..well not get the results you do..you rock Girl..Thanks

Latest posts

Back