Very new to game. Straight forward advise please.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank's Goddess I was typing slower than I was thinking last night. Had a drive-by attack by Lowrider packing a AK-47.

The Hemp Goddess said:
How many CFLs you are going to need will depend on your space. Lighting should always be figured on the sq ft you have. For vegging you are going to want lights with more of a blue spectrum--5000K or above. The spectrum has nothing to do with lumens, it is the "color" the bulb puts out. You need to be aware of both. I personally like using a T5 for vegging--the tubes are high output. A 54W tube puts out 5000 lumens.

If you are growing in soil, your pH is too low.

I growing in canna coco. Is ph to low? as folowing advise of the grow shop on ph level. He assured me that one way he does it but i'm always open to a little friendly advice.
Thanx for the interest:)

ozzydiodude said:
Thank's Goddess I was typing slower than I was thinking last night. Had a drive-by attack by Lowrider packing a AK-47.

?????????????????????????????????????????:confused:

Newbud said:
?????????????????????????????????????????:confused:

lol it was a joke referring to a hybrid that is a cross of two strains lowryder and ak47. A pun on an actual lowrider car and a gun, ak47 (kalishnakof). Put the two togethor and u have a drive by in a lowrider car with an ak47.

DutchMasterPuff said:
lol it was a joke referring to a hybrid that is a cross of two strains lowryder and ak47. A pun on an actual lowrider car and a gun, ak47 (kalishnakof). Put the two togethor and u have a drive by in a lowrider car with an ak47.

LOL i thought as much but hey you never know, that **** goes down even in sleepy old england so it did get me mind wandering lol

Hi. went to my local B&Q to get cfl for mother but left empty handed cos didnt find what wanted. Non of em stated white light or daylight how do i know which to buy? Also what are t5's cos seen some tube lights with t5 printed on em but wasn't confident what light spectrum thet gave off.
I really really need to know what light to use for a mother even if it just keeps it alive because i need to switch others over to 12/12 like now.
I limited to cash on this one so would i be ok with a couple of tube lights above mother or could i even use 250w hps? Although i think heat may be issue with hps.
Thanx

Think it more cost effective to try find one a little more local to myself. Dont know what the cost of a return ticket to america from england would be but dont reckon it be cheap lol.
Would of been good advise though, loads people doin same thing.
I'm thinking now tho that by the time i bought 2-4 lower wattage bulbs and some fittings to rig em up in i might as well bite the bullet and go for bank of T5's, 6400k 55-70w. It wont cost much more and i'll have the proper set up then.:cool:

Latest posts

Back