14oz OG Harvest - 4x4x8' grow-ebb'n'flo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OGKushman

Don’t eat that pancake.
Reaction score
Hi everyone...Im new here...so here is my setup:

300watts of ccfl for veg./clone room, flood and drain.

1000w HPS, Sun System reflector 6 in. ducted out of room, Hortilux Bulb, 250 CFM vortex fan/carbon filter thru light, Botanicare Flood and Drain 4x4 tray, 37 gal res., Air Stone/30 gal air pump, 450 GPH water pump

Nutes; All GH: Flora, Micro, Bloom, Dry KoolBloom, Bud Blood, R.O, PH'd, Grodan Rockwoll, 7k BTU A/C...all for a room that is ~4'deep x 4'wide x 8'tall! Lined with 3mil b/w poly. 15 lb CO2 tank leaks out every other day.

Wanted to post what I have been working on now for quite some time....the highly sought after OG

So without further delay...

IMG_2503.jpg

IMG_2506.jpg

IMG_2499.jpg

What size rockwool cubes did you use, how often did you water and for how long and did you let them dry out very much. Thanks a lot

sweetnug said:
What size rockwool cubes did you use, how often did you water and for how long and did you let them dry out very much. Thanks a lot
6 inch rockwool cubes on top of 12 inch x 3 inch expansion cubes
I watered once a day when budding - WHEN MY LIGHT COMES ON I FEED H20 + CO2.

How dry should they get at the driest point? I just worry about them staying too wet or too dry, is that possible with 1 watering a day for 15 min. Enviroment is great with enrichment.

sweetnug said:
How dry should they get at the driest point? I just worry about them staying too wet or too dry, is that possible with 1 watering a day for 15 min. Enviroment is great with enrichment.
the rockwool? I hand water from the top of the cube everyday also. The trunk starts ~9 inch off the top of the tray...water level does not get to top so I hand water a couple cups into the top of the wool. You do not ever want the wool to be dry.

another thing. If the humidity gets too high mold will start to gro on the cubes. I do let them "dry" i guess as much as they can between waterings each day. But I do water liberally. I think you can water as much as you want just dont leave the water constantly cycling through all day.

I noticed the algae and mold disappear when i put a fan in the room at night when the light, a/c turn off.

Wow, great job and congratulations. That harvest might just win first prize at the Humboldt County Fair! Thanks for sharing the photos.

mr.greengenes said:
Wow, great job and congratulations. That harvest might just win first prize at the Humboldt County Fair! Thanks for sharing the photos.
Thanks for the positive info!

But for real...

I went to 4 clinics in San Francisco this last week. I sampled 5 types of OG kush. I can honestly say that without a doubt this OG I have is far better then what they sell at the clinics. I have a couple Oz's left and its all for me. I cant seem to replace it...even when I was trading 1g for 1.5g of the "sour OG" at Grass Roots Clinic in SF...I tried it, then ended up selling it all off to my cousin (he has a card). I have smoked my stuff for almost 2 months now and still get high all the time. I have 2 grams of hash left and quit smoking that stuff for a while. I was getting stupid lol...

Now guys...I am pleased to announce here to you for the first time that my Bubba Kush will be done very soon...

keep lookin and stay high!!! adios

Og, Where did you get you plants from, seeds or cuttings? If seed, where from and what specific strain?

How long from a seedling/cutting to harvest?

How many plants in the 4' x 4' x 8'' room?

I'm new at this too, and those are fantastic pictures. Suggestion, next time you take picts of big buds, put something like a dime or quarter in the picture for a frame of reference on the size. I'm in my first grow in soil and just learning. It seems like the more I learn the more I realize there is to learn.

I'm using Alaska Fish Fertilizer in veg and will switch to Alaska More-bloom when I start budding them in the next week or so. I realize that sounds ghetto to most of you old timers, but that is what my mentor uses and he gets some very good quality and good quantity too out of soil. After a couple of soil grows, I intend to switch to soiless/hydroponic.

Don Jones

I got my plants from a clinic in LB I cant remember the name...off Del Amo and Cherry (very close).

They were clones about 3 weeks old.

hard to remember but I think about 7 weeks of veg and 9 weeks of bud.

4 plants in my room.

I have some pics for frame of reference. Ill dig em up...

I have learned through a long process that soil attracts pests. Plus nutrient PPM and PH is hard to stabilize in soil. But to each is own, and good luck!

OGKushman said:
I got my plants from a clinic in LB I cant remember the name...off Del Amo and Cherry (very close).

They were clones about 3 weeks old.

hard to remember but I think about 7 weeks of veg and 9 weeks of bud.

4 plants in my room.

I have some pics for frame of reference. Ill dig em up...

I have learned through a long process that soil attracts pests. Plus nutrient PPM and PH is hard to stabilize in soil. But to each is own, and good luck!

Did you ever find those pics? :D

Checking soil PH is not so hard. I do it every week.;)

Awesome grow And sweet looking cheeba.

OriginalGrower said:
Did you ever find those pics? :D

Checking soil PH is not so hard. I do it every week.;)

Awesome grow And sweet looking cheeba.
Havent looked :D

Thanks! It was sooooo good. Glad I got a clone!

You guys will see OG again in 2 months or so.

Latest posts

Back