Co2 benefits..worth it ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright Bio,

My point has been we want to hear what you have to say. This specific thread is not the place to do it nor was it the place to have this discussion. I attempted to make a new thread regarding "1 lb plants or more - indoors", almost immedeately after you requested it to better develop a place for a discussion of this nature. I have had experience with many things you talk about including paramagnetism and electricity associated with plant growth. Again, this is not the context for that kind of discussion nor the place to defend yourself.

I repeat my advice because your missing my point. Stop wasting time here and approach things from a manner that would benefit not only us but yourself. I for one am interested and always welcome new ideas and perspectives.

I'm in no place to lecture you nor anyone else on this forum. I've just been in your shoes before and am trying to help out.

I'm going to get high and water some plants - I hope we can have a discussion some time Bio......best of luck

BioDynamic said:
But again, ...I wouldn't have to defend myself if someone did not push forward with accusations, and denial, and oh you're b.s, your yaking crap, or blah blah blah..... You keep telling me to do this and this, Why? ...I may keep speaking but it is in response. Cause and effect my friend. So why, are you telling me, ...what to say? I'll stop defending myself, when people stop 'attacking'. Because, defending can only be put into effect, ...through action. Think
Oh please.
You haven't had to defend yourself. You just been asked to provide one shred of evidence from anywhere or anyone on the internet to substantiate your outrageous claims. And while you say there's proof all over the internet, you still have yet to do so. Instead, you have gone into an adolescent laced tirade defending your personal self. Don't make a claim you can't possibly prove and then you won't get so personally upset. Simple enough.:)

BioDynamic said:
And for the record ...My methods of growing are highly unusual and unconventional...

I use electricity to electro-shock my plants on a regular basis. This is one of my main reasons I have such great growth and yield even under dim light.
(I won my grade 11 science fair because I grew a plant in total darkness using electricity)
:huh: :shocked: i'm still in page 3 :rofl:

crazy claims, you say you have 3000watts of fluros and LED's over 4 plants i'd wana see this setup with incadescents that are only useful to cook your grow and the sugar yeast crap you would need a ton of sugar in there to make the ppm's high enough at least go do the maths of the chemical reaction that results in CO2 and figure how much you would need i tell ya i did the maths and didnt bother try it because i believe in the laws of science, when mathematically i cannot provide enough CO2 then it just cant happen. you come here claiming that everyone else has missed year 2009 and you were the onky one up to date, and you dont wana post pics for safety yet you say where you live and you describe your crazy grow, i tell ya if the cops wanted to get ya they just could locate you from your posts but they would never go to a grower who claims such claims cuz then they would know that you're really growing nothing. i claim and it is my belief that you dont even grow, you might be in the period of research or maybe just fantasizing about growing, provide pics to prove me wrong PLEASE

BioDynamic said:
But yes, key point is I do grow my plants for a fairly long time. I start growing in January (my plants are 13 days old right now) ...and I begin flowering in August or so. Usually 6-7 months of Veg, and 2-3 1/2 months of flowering.

My plants were vegged 2 weeks and flowered for 10. thats 3 month turnaround for 740 grams.

So in 10 months I could yeild 4.9 pounds.

The diference is I grow mine in a 2x5 closet with 1200 watts of power, no added Co2, elctroshock, hormones, birth control pills or magnets.

BioDynamic said:
Is this towards me? If you are talking about the 2 pics I posted, I didn't do those. Those were 2 pics i saved, (out of apprx. 20), of a Guy named DAVE, who yielded an average of 2.5 pounds per plant. He used a Kush Plant. He had an entire room full of buds like those hanging.

One of the many people I cam across. Who apparently don't seem to exist.

No he is talking to me.

Yes LF these were grown indoors, its the White widow monsters grow in my sig.

Lol. Fill the thread out, show us how it's done in a simple written format. It can be done. You have the ability to change the face of growing if put into a simple, understandable schedule. Thanx

nouvellechef said:
Few bucks? Try couple thousand. If I pull the trigger, I am for sure running those heat exchangers. So it would go, filter>fan>hood>exchanger. Think it would vastly cut down on AC. I also saw sealed off duct flanges on both walls, dual fans on both ends going thru lights when on.
for sure....i'm at about $4,000 into my setup but i need it cause "i got alot of mouths to feed"...let me give you a better understanding of my setup....picture 1 big room with little to no ventilation...now imagine that the 1 big room has 2 smaller rooms constructed within..oh wait, here's a paint doc..

Untitled.jpg

the Co2 will be set up to leak freely into the main room, thus being pulled into each grow room, used and then filtered back in to the main room

Ok,

1: The 2, 55gal rez's feed both room thru 1" or so line.

2: The CO2 is outside the room huh and the fan pulls it in?

3: You cool your hood or no hood?

4: What size tank for CO2 and how long will it last at what ppm?

5: So if I am gonna run a chiller inline with RO and Rez, how would it layout to the flood and drain? Water line in>RO>chiller>Rez>Flood and drain?

Thanx

the 55's are just a res to refill my reses lol...my veg room has no aircooled light but they're floro's . the veg room has a 45 gal res and the flower room has a 70 gal res.the flower room has 2x 1000w HPS's in sunspot 6" air cooled hoods with a 460cfm fan to cool them. my Co2 tank is a 20lb tank i think(about 9" wide, 2 1/2' tall). to answer #5, a lot of pumps lol..

remember, i'm not teaching anything here...i'm asking you guys's opinion of my idea

This thread got outta whack anyhow. So..

I like your set up. How you gonna know the ppm in the room? You have a monitor in there?

So will will that set up line for H2O, chiller, rez, RO work? Or should it be changed around? When you say alot of pumps, you just mean each has its own, yes?

most everything i use is gravity fed cept for the 2 water pumps it fill the trays. my RO fills the 55's..when i need to clean a res, i have 110 gal of RO on hand to refill with...if i was running a chiller, i would use 1 per res.. no prechilling of main RO tanks. as far as co2 ppm's, the regulator and timer should take care of that with the correct calculation.

Nice. Ok so tell me how you set up a 36 spot Ebb for nute solution,

RO
Rain barrels
Ebb system
Chiller, one large chiller is more than enough to run out a 55 gal Ebb rez.

So where does the chiller fall in with the Ebb rez?

BioDynamic, please accept my appologies for anything I may have said that was offensive to you. It is obvious to me that you have a wealth of knowledge in many things that alot of us here are not used to. We are alos used to people posting pics of dang near everything, even their dogs. So you can see why when you didn't want to show us pics, to the majority of us it looked like someone playing games. (which we do seem to get from time to time) We here are not used to seeing yeilds that you are speaking of grown indoors, so you just need to understand that although many of us came across as harsh, it was only because to us your claims seemed to far fetched. You definately know some things about techniques that I have never heard about, and would be interested in hearing more of, if you can find it in yourself to except my apology, and continue on with what you originally meant to do here.

You are right, many of us are set in our ways about how things should be done...it's in a way sad because even though our ways work, that can work against us. Meaning that because we feel that we are fairly successful with the way we are doing things, we have no reason to look beyond that. I'm sure you can understand that. If it aint broke don't fix it mentality. I am interested in hearing more of your ideas, and hope that this first encounter does not scare you off, or tick you off to the point of not sharing. I know for myself I can very easily dismiss something as fiction, if it goes against the way I do things.

I can tell by your posts that you have some excellent ideas about growing, that do not fit into the "norm", and we need people like you willing to do things like this in order to evolve...the way we are currently doing things works...but that does not mean that it is the best.

Again please accept my apology, BTW sorry to hear about your sons mother, and your Dad! Best wishes to you.

What's the best option for a air cleaner when running CO2?

legalize_freedom said:
BioDynamic, please accept my appologies for anything I may have said that was offensive to you. It is obvious to me that you have a wealth of knowledge in many things that alot of us here are not used to. We are alos used to people posting pics of dang near everything, even their dogs. So you can see why when you didn't want to show us pics, to the majority of us it looked like someone playing games. (which we do seem to get from time to time) We here are not used to seeing yeilds that you are speaking of grown indoors, so you just need to understand that although many of us came across as harsh, it was only because to us your claims seemed to far fetched. You definately know some things about techniques that I have never heard about, and would be interested in hearing more of, if you can find it in yourself to except my apology, and continue on with what you originally meant to do here.

You are right, many of us are set in our ways about how things should be done...it's in a way sad because even though our ways work, that can work against us. Meaning that because we feel that we are fairly successful with the way we are doing things, we have no reason to look beyond that. I'm sure you can understand that. If it aint broke don't fix it mentality. I am interested in hearing more of your ideas, and hope that this first encounter does not scare you off, or tick you off to the point of not sharing. I know for myself I can very easily dismiss something as fiction, if it goes against the way I do things.

I can tell by your posts that you have some excellent ideas about growing, that do not fit into the "norm", and we need people like you willing to do things like this in order to evolve...the way we are currently doing things works...but that does not mean that it is the best.

Again please accept my apology, BTW sorry to hear about your sons mother, and your Dad! Best wishes to you.

Bravo Legalize_Freedom! Well said. You truly deserve the honor that was bestowed upon you- and this is a perfect example of why you do.

I bet Bio is putting together a sweet how to guide of growing big girls!! So with CO2, what is needed for exhaust for room?? Is all that's needed is a air cleaner or fans and scrubber that recycles in room?

Latest posts

Back