What seed farm strain has the most unusual taste/smell

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FemmeFatale

"Imagine no religion"
Reaction score
Im looking for a strain that has a distinct smell and taste...something like old Hawaiian or Thai, or Acapulco Gold....you ol timers know what im talking about....It seems like most of these indica strains all have a similar taste...im looking for something really distinct.I haven't grown a pure or predominate sativa strain...is there a big difference in smell taste with sativa? Any suggestions?

FemmeFatale said:
Im looking for a strain that has a distinct smell and taste...something like old Hawaiian or Thai, or Acapulco Gold....you ol timers know what im talking about....It seems like most of these indica strains all have a similar taste...im looking for something really distinct.I haven't grown a pure or predominate sativa strain...is there a big difference in smell taste with sativa? Any suggestions?
Well there are several haze varieties that fit the bill. I have only had the pleasure of smoking 2 Haze crosses, that made me think of the 70 sativa strains. Columbian red haze, is one that reminded me of the old days, at least as far as flavor. The high was much longer lasting and intense.
Thai Haze x skunk#1, reminded me of the hawaiian smoke I used to get back in the day.

Hope this helps.

HomieHogleg

[/URL]

One that stands out in my mind is Sweetseeds' SAD. Has a sort of sour flavor...delicious.

get sum of dna chocolope and you will never forget the sweet smell the fuity taste and very nice yields. good strain for begginers and she takes alot of feeding

If you want a really strong and unique flavour well then at the risk of blowing my own trumpet would say Cheese#1. :)

Rockster said:
If you want a really strong and unique flavour well then at the risk of blowing my own trumpet would say Cheese#1. :)

Yup, right on target.. Or find some kind Diesel.

Rockster said:

What a business man. Ahaha. But he tells the truth. That or the ever popular pineapple express. In my opinion, one of the better smelling ones. Something about a nugg that smells like pineapple blows my mind:)

Latest posts

Back