East Coast/West Coast, Outdoor Satori grow off

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just spent a little while inspecting the plants, and it looks like I've got 2 girls so far :D The Satori in the smart pot, and one of the Beyond the Brains in the black pot found white preflower hairs on :fly:

Make it 3 female. 2 satori an 1 beyond the brain so far. Fingers crossed. Likin the odds though. Was hoping for at least 4

Tried to get pics earlier, but the sun made the pics super blurry. They are uber small, but def female preflowers. I'll try again now that they're in shade. No gaurantees :p

No luck. Even busted out the mrs fancy camera and all I got was blurry pics. :( I'll have her take a few tomorrow cause she actually knows how to use the thing. Too dark now.

:icon_smile: 4 Weeks from seed. Starting to throw out alternating nodes on the Satori's. :cool:

Drfting07

DSC_0144.JPG

DSC_0145.JPG

DSC_0146.JPG

Going to be transplanting into 3 gallon nursery pots and feed with teas/top dress until their final flowering containers. This should buy me a little more time. I still have a Super Soil to mix up and cook. :eek:

Edit: I have some yellowing. I think it may be from a rain we had, the day after i fed them last. Also, I need to buy something other than black pots, they get too hot...

Looking good, a lot of new growth! Have you confirmed them all female? :)

Taping paper around the pots is an alternative to buying/transplanting pots. :D

Thanks K0rps. That direct sunlight makes all the difference in the world, i swear by it. The new growth is crazy. Im thinking tomorrow will be transplant day and do some more training/fimming. Ill take a closer look for sex tomorrow too...

Until then....
Drting07

Anytime, just thought I'd offer up a simple solution..

Green mojo to you and ston!

Beautiful day here in my little slice of heaven :watchplant:

Still only 3 confirmed females. Not really seeing signs of males though either. Just watching and waiting.

27.JPG

ston ... you are going to have some monsters for sure.

Green mojo for u both :aok:

Ston...I think im going with 5 gallon buckets. Maybe a hair over that. Your girls look amazing, they sure will be monsters!

Did another tie-down yesterday. I have over 6 main shoots on each satori now, and they are tied yet again to allow more secondary branching to fill in and catch up. Im waiting to transplant once they show sex. I may keep a male for breeding purposes. It would be my first time trying, so im still unsure. I dont have a tent or grow closet to speak of.

When the girls fill back in from their bondage, ill do a little more LST and then shoot pics. I got my tea brewer rolling, and i upped the nutes again. I would like to see a little burn so i have an idea of what im working with and get my tea dialed in. They are green and happy with no signs of deficiencies, but i have yet to see any signs of nute burn since i started using Dr. Earth. Dry Organic Ferts this time last year.

So I've got bugs. Not sure if I should be worried, or happy. Searching the web, and here. I think they might actually be lacewing larvae. Last year I had lacewings, so it isnt out of the question. This is the best pic I could get. Getting really close they seem to jump. Not sure. Anyone have any thought or opinion if they think its something else? Its really tiny, but visible with the naked eye, and orange. Really looks like lacewing larvae and the pic OGKushman posted in his, what bug is this thread... What do you all think?

28.JPG

Could be a water bug. I'm not sure though. Some one with more knowledge will chime in. :)

Just google image searched water bug, and these dont look like anything that came up under that. I don't know. Any other ideas? I'd really like to 86 these as soon as possible if they are a bad bug.

Latest posts

Back