Technaflora: Recipe for success nutrients?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KP419

Reaction score
Has anyone ever used Technaflora the Recipe for success nutrients? If so, what did you feel about the pros and cons of this product? Do you think they are good nutrients? I have only ever used these nutrients so i really am not sure there are good nutrients or if they are at the bottom of the nutrient chain. I have always had pretty decent grows but I know they could be far better. Any suggestions on good nutes?

My partner has used the "recipe for success"for about 3years now and has had good results with it. I think it is a good nute line but if you follow the "recipe" it can get expensive with all the different additives. I use Advanced Nutrients' "Jungle Juice" along with Magical, Root66, and Thrive Alive. I also use their PH adjusters. I love the "JJ" over the "Recipe" because of the simplicity. The reason I still use the other stuff is because I am in coco/hydro and need the extra cal/mag, I like the "root66" for my seedlings and clones to help build good roots at initial growth. And I use the "Thrive" sparingly to give the kids some vitamin boost when transplanting and at the flip to flower.

I highly recommend the JJ from AN, but I have also heard a lot of good stuff from plenty of peeps here that like the GenHydro "Flora 3part". However, I have heard The "Flora Nova" tends to be a bit challenging to work with.

BTW, Welcome to the Passion :) if yu need any advice just ask, we love to talk shop.

Have only used the technaflora freebies the shop threw in when I bought tons of GH 3 part. Used correctly, I believe you run any nutes with success, but why spend all that money? GH 3 part is cheap and you can mess around with the ratios to exactly match the plants needs

Latest posts

Back