Let's talk trimmers and trim trays

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I own a SpinPro trimmer and have been using it for 2 years now with great results. I knocked out 5 plants in an hour and one half two weeks ago. My buds come out looking great every time too. I love my trimmer!

I like hearing that, and the one in the OG post is supposed to be even better than spin pros model? Figured its a way to save a lil time and joints lol

I just bought one.... I'll let you know. LMAO

I own a SpinPro trimmer and have been using it for 2 years now with great results. I knocked out 5 plants in an hour and one half two weeks ago. My buds come out looking great every time too. I love my trimmer!

Pictures please?????Of the finished product?

Pictures please?????Of the finished product?

Rose did you see the one in post #1 on amazon? People are saying its a lil better than the spin pros, I'll be picking it up here in a couple weeks.

WOW, i am so surprised, they look nice. Very nice, maybe I better reconsider my trimming coming up soon. I tell ya last year killed me. Thank you for showing me AM, that looks great.

WOW, i am so surprised, they look nice. Very nice, maybe I better reconsider my trimming coming up soon. I tell ya last year killed me. Thank you for showing me AM, that looks great.

I take down 8-10 plants per month, without the trimmer I would lose a week of my time every month to trimming. I also like that it collects the sugar leaves in the bottom of the bowl. There is almost no waste.:)

Well, i just sent the link to MR rb to look at...with his discerning eye. I am going to get that one Lyfespan based on the reviews. I am so excited. That is cheaper then paying a trimmer. That is the cost of a half an ounce....wooo hooooo. Thanks you guys!

AM, your stuff looks awesome. Thank you. It took me all month last year to do it and it was awful like Ston~ said.

Well, i just sent the link to MR rb to look at...with his discerning eye. I am going to get that one Lyfespan based on the reviews. I am so excited. That is cheaper then paying a trimmer. That is the cost of a half an ounce....wooo hooooo. Thanks you guys!

AM, your stuff looks awesome. Thank you. It took me all month last year to do it and it was awful like Ston~ said.

Glad I can help Rose. Just remember to keep it clean and don't forget the trim in the bottom section.... I forgot to remove the trim once..... the entire trimmer was filled with white mildew, ugh. It took 2 bottles of ISO and 2 hours of my time to get it clean. I also had the smell of ISO in my nostrils for a full day after the incident lol.

Thank you for the kind words too!

Dried Bros.Grimm C99, trimmed with a Spinpro trimmer.

Looking great, what size will these spin trimmers do? I'm doing kolas by hand, but most of my buds are about 3x3 grenades, I don't wanna have to break things down any smaller than that, And all popcorn, larfy buds go for hash, just wanna make sure it's going to give me what I want

I was kind of interesting in seeing how the blades work instead of the wire. Figured it wouldn't pull things apart as much, and it comes with serrated and smooth.

let me finish chewing the rest of my hat here :eek:
must say i'm baffled and impressed (and to be completely honest; kinda doubtful)

might have to change my opinion of spin pro's.
the trim pro's suck IMO, that still and will always stand. but i'm impressed at the look of these spin pro buds ya got AM.
no second trim eh? that's all straight off the spinner?
baffled how it could be so much better than the trimpro.. basically the same technique.

Looking great, what size will these spin trimmers do? I'm doing kolas by hand, but most of my buds are about 3x3 grenades, I don't wanna have to break things down any smaller than that, And all popcorn, larfy buds go for hash, just wanna make sure it's going to give me what I want

Thanks bud!

The bigger kolas you should do by hand but anything smaller it should handle just fine. You will also find that some of that popcorn that was going straight in to the hash bin will now go in to the bud bin. It is just that much easier to trim.

kaotik, i ordered it. I have always been like minded to you. But I love Amazon reviews. It is kinda spendy, but not if you figure what you would pay a trimmer or the TIME it takes to do an outdoor grow. Did you check the one out that lyfespan posted? very cool. And AM's buds are beautiful!

good luck rose
hope it saves your body some aches this fall ;)
lemme know what ya think after
:)

let me finish chewing the rest of my hat here :eek:
must say i'm baffled and impressed (and to be completely honest; kinda doubtful)

might have to change my opinion of spin pro's.
the trim pro's suck IMO, that still and will always stand. but i'm impressed at the look of these spin pro buds ya got AM.
no second trim eh? that's all straight off the spinner?
baffled how it could be so much better than the trimpro.. basically the same technique.

I can understand your doubtfulness lol. All I do is remove the bud from the plant, then remove the fan leaf/leaves from the bud, then toss it in to the trimmer. 15-20 cranks later i remove the buds from the trimmer and toss'em in to a drying rack. The key is doing all this with the buds fresh off of the plant and don't over load the trimmer. I can also attache a drill to the handle. I don't use this feature but someone with arthritis could benefit from this feature.

kaotik, i ordered it. I have always been like minded to you. But I love Amazon reviews. It is kinda spendy, but not if you figure what you would pay a trimmer or the TIME it takes to do an outdoor grow. Did you check the one out that lyfespan posted? very cool. And AM's buds are beautiful!
Good for you Rose! I'm excited for you!

Here's my baby!
View attachment uploadfromtaptalk1410364697649.jpg

I am excited, thanks for making me do an "about face" on my opinion of trimmers.... All in one post. thanks guys.

I can understand your doubtfulness lol. All I do is remove the bud from the plant, then remove the fan leaf/leaves from the bud, then toss it in to the trimmer. 15-20 cranks later i remove the buds from the trimmer and toss'em in to a drying rack. The key is doing all this with the buds fresh off of the plant and don't over load the trimmer. I can also attache a drill to the handle. I don't use this feature but someone with arthritis could benefit from this feature.

That's it I'm ordering one and setting it up in the drill press, this will allow me the ability to control the speed of the drill, and to set it and forget it.

Latest posts

Back