Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone want to go for a ride?

Buddy of mine bought me a go cam for my bike. Pretty neat. Snaps onto the handle bar and with a full charge and a 32GB SD card, I get about 4 hours of video.

Here's a quick 1 minute ride...

https://youtu.be/q6dXz9vZRY4

Morning O.F.C. !-- Wake and Bake !
Hopper I had an old tote that used before these black grow boxes and an extra pump so I decided to go D.D. some herbs and stuff !-- The peppers gonna work fine as well as the thyme and oregano !-- Basil really thrives !-- I got a couple cherry tomato plants that I'm worried gonna get outta control !-- I just thought I would grow what worked for the kitchen !-- Tomatos gonna be a challenge that's for sure !-- That was my back up pump too so I need it the veggies going DWC !
Pipe is empty !-- More coffee and refill the pipe !--

Morning Hack ! -- I was thinking about a beach ride when I get right this morning !-- I don't like video cause they will use that sheet against U in court !-- It can be difficult to talk way outta something that is on film !

Good morning ofc,
That was a fun ride Hackerman, very cool. were you going fast? Nice countryside and a nice day... fun stuff.
Did i mention BUD CAN WALK? i know i did, just not over the happiness of it all.

WH, do you get to have a little vacation now? You worked your butt off the last 8 months.
Have a good day each of you.

Morning Rose. Yep im taking a little time off. Had carpenters at my house doing stuff. My next job is in Sherman,,so i will be close to home,,,yehaaaaaaas
And yes,,my old *** got wore out these last 8 months. Got my AFIB in check and im almost off Lopressor. My problem was stress,,so i stopped stressing. Lol

Morning OFC. Rose, that is good News, Bud can walk. Keef, happy you got your scooter running. Did, you get the pink helmet? lol. Beach is looking good.

Morning everyone. While searching for stuff on the internet I came across, scrapple flavored ice cream. I sent pix to my family and a few others and overwhelmingly the reaction was yuk. I'm hoping no one decides to breed scrapple flavored weed, bad idea. dogs are inpatient with the catering service

Umbra some things just ain't meant to be !-- I don't think I ever had scrapple but I know how it's made and I got a good idea how it would taste and I think U right !-- Be like cold meatloaf flavored weed !-- Someone got a little upset with D.D. one time because she say they weed smell like cat piss !-- And it did !-- So maybe there is a market for scrapple flavored weed !-- Probably move faster than cat piss weed ?

Getting ready to check on the girl with my Coffee and Bowl. Have a good morning OFC.:farm:

well the NorCal cat piss is highly sought after strain and it's in the BoC somewhere, lol.

Morning to you and DD to. Good deal Keef. Now, all you got to do is get it legal than no worries with po po.

O.K. so we might as well breed some scrapple weed ? -- What da hell do I know ? -- Just pretty sure I'm not down with some cat piss weed ! -- I like my fruity stuff or my Hammers like Snow Desiel - White Indica -- Night Shade and Mazar !-- I call them my Hammers cause they will beat U down !-- Some of the fruity ones like Umbra's Strawberry Desiel cross be fruity Hammers !-- I like it !--

Good morning ofc! Keef, better get that thing legal so ya don't attract attention. Rose, yay for you and Bud! Umbra, ive never had scrapple and thanks to your friend I probably never will, I do enjoy ice cream though. Don't much care for cat piss either.... Hacker, that was a fun ride, your fast my friend...
Supposed to be in the low 90's here today. Yay, bout 75 degrees right now!!!

I know Red Eyes but the bike got here before the title and stuff !-- I'll get plates and stuff soon as I can but I'm not getting a license till I get caught! -- Just on principle !-- Ain't no motorcycle !-- I'm maybe mile from the beach --They let people drive golf carts and stuff on the side streets and crossing the main drag to the beach !-- They "golf carts" are mostly side by side ATVs -- I saw a mobility scooter racing a guy sitting on an ice chest that had a motor !-- Mobility scooter won !-- I don't think they could give me a ticket on the beach but I don't take the chance !-- This morning on my ride a state trooper car entered the beach at one access road and I went out another soon as I saw him !-- I just don't like'm !

Bud is picking up ****!!!! I am not, I am dancing.

Love the scoot Keef.

Umbra, sounds nasty, scrapple. Never heard of it, but don't think i want any.

I have peaches and blackberry's something good needs to come from that. yum
Let's get stoned!

I'm there Rose !-- Seedless blackberry cobbler ? -- I'm happy for U Rose !-- It's the little things !-- Someone who don't know what happened might think big deal ? -- No !-- It is a BIG deal ! --Right ?--Hey U fought those wire cages to a standstill didn't U ?
O.K. --When I get set up at the Stoner Ranch with a little welder and such I want to build me something for the beach !-- 100yd dash in loose fluffy sand ?-- Race what U brung ? -- Too much power to the wheels U gonna dig a hole !-- When I'm ready I'm need some ideas ! -- Tractor pull style or mud racing ?

Thank you Keef. I have a lot to be grateful for. We are fortunate that bud isn't in a wheelchair full time. I worried about that since 1980 when he was diagnosed with MS. When i had to go pick him up from his last day at work and a friend had to drive him to the parking lot cause he couldn't walk. He was on injections for Ms and a whole bunch of drugs that MS folks take. Well, it took him a year, but he got off all those drugs, smokes a high cbd every day and he is fabulous. So it is not lost on me how grateful i need to be and am...
the story of bud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back