Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopper said one time I need to get a life !-- Cuz this the only one I got !-- May not be active as other but I could be paralysized or dead so I'm glad it is what it is and not worse !

I didn't do good in school but the army said I had a high IQ --I guess I used to anyway ? -- That opened lots of doors to me -- I had an exciting life up until my fall !-- Losing your identity and even your ability to hold a job made it hard for a proud active man not to end it ! -- I'm an opinionated old fart and I don't see that changing !-- I got no hard feelings towards them guys that left !-- I got nothing against any of them !-- I wish them well and hope to see them back one day !-- It was a happening news year and I don't live in a vacuum -- Most of the news was political !-- I have trouble separating the 2 !-- If the big news was a hurricane I'd probably have something to say about that too ! -- An opinion is about all I got anymore !

That's a lie !-- I got more than an opinion !-- I can and do grow some bad as* weed !--and make a little liqour too !

Something seriously wrong with that Mike McCready ( ? ) -- The guitarist for Pearl Jam and I mean that in the most complimentary way !--- Wish I could play like that !-- Can't carry a tune in a bucket but musicians need somebody to listen -- That would be my job !
Later !

G'morning Stoners! 19 degrees here this fine morning and a new inch of snow with more falling. River is froze but I is cozy. Smoke a bowl with me?:vap-Bong_smoker:

Morning O.F.C. !-- Ugh !-- 43 here !-- D.D. on the way home --place still messy but left arm not participating today !-- Waiting for some caps to kick in -- Coffee and my pipe is all I want right now!

Morning OFC cloudy with little chance of sunshine here....Keef you just keep'em coming nice bud!!
Well let us puff one.....little OG kush this morning.
...........:48:...................

What up Cane ? - I'm in !-- D.D. on her way home and my plan is to get high enough to take the heat for a messy house !-- I got a back up plan too !-- Clean glass pipe and a couple things she ain't smoked yet that'll make her forget her name !

The grow has officially recovered from Hurricane Harvey !-- We 5x5 in the tube ! -- Until the next grow disaster cause there will be one !-- What's the edicate when U standing around waiting to buy dry ice ?-- I hear if U freeze that weed up good with some dry ice and jostle it around some that this magic powder will fall out thru a screen !-- I might need to start thinking about doing such a thing ?

I see Jeff Sessions studying the how to of enforcing federal law on that dam left coast and all they blue liberal hippy sheet !-- He ain't the least bit happy about California going recreational !---He feel the need to excerpt federal power over states rights !-- Besides after that election ya'll need to be punished !-- - No one knows what's gonna happen up in there from one day to the next --but --Ya'll might want to think about getting hid like me a Nick have to do ?--

Washington State and California and probably Co will have lots to say on this. The Elf doesn't know the fury of taking our pot away.

Don't get all upset Rose !-- Elf ? -- I'm have to borrow that !-- U know how the left hand don't always know what the right hand is doing ? -- Dat's a lucrative market out there !-- Ain't no body gonna stop it but might be a temporary shutdown as new management assumes control !

I recon it’ll take care of itself, I just plan to keep on doin what I’m doin. I try to pretty much keep it to myself anywho. Mostly the only people who know I grow is y’all.

No need to get alarmed !-- I keep up wit da news !-- They all up to they asses in alligators after what Bannon said !-- -- They ain't gonna have time for messing with ya'll !-- Besides they gotcha pretty good with that new tax law already !-- Time to just let that whole MAGA thing work itself out !-- It still means Make America Great Again but also-- Mueller Ain't Going Anywhere !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back