Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know U guys probably think I'm high and listening to the blues !---Might not be true !-- U don't know me like that !--- - There was more to the thought but it seems to have escaped me !-- Where my pipe ? -- I got to go Tab Benoit playing "Shelter Me" !--

Morning O.F.C. !-- Wake and Bake -- I think I need make sure U guys knows I am a very stable genius !-- Like Hopper said I'm Super Keef and if I could get out this chair ?-- I could probably leap tall buildings in a single bound -- I might also be the most handsome man in the world too ! --Believe me ! -- I get so angry cause I don't get no respect !-- Now back to my coffee -pipe and fantasy world ! -- I think something wrong with this weed !-- Make me feel all high and stuff ! -- I got a light day planned -- Thought I would start by taking credit for the sun coming up this morning!

60 degrees at the beach at 6:30 -- We headed for mid 70's -- Lowest it gets in the next week is 40 !-- So winter over for awhile !-- Maybe 2 more chilly spells before spring !

Morning OFC Cold and rainy here in my corner.....
Bowl and Chai tea for me ..........:48:.......

hey anyone know how to get rid of a squirrel ,,,,I got one in my attic ,,,saw the liitle focker this morning ,,,thought I have been hearing things the last few days ,,noises coming for up there,,,,im afraid if I seal up the hole ,,it will be stuck up there and cause all kind of problems ,,,I don't want to poison the little thing ,,I'm glad its not a rat or mouse ,,cant let my son know he'll wont to adopt it,,,thanks for any help

Still working on the perfect buzz down here !-- Just got some decarb out the oven and caps are in my belly with some eggnog !-- Time for more coffee and some more of whatever in the pipe cause it's working !

Zig they got some little live critter traps -- bait it with peanut butter on the trigger -- You'll catch him !-- Take home outside and turn him lose then plug the home !-- It's not the season when they would have babies in a nest up there !

U guys see those brown leaf tips on some the plants up there ?-- That's because my nute solution is too concentrated !--- Not because I mix my nutes too strong !-- Much more complicated than that !-- I start a new box in bloom with fresh nute water -- I'm not down with extra work -- I only top the nute solution off as needed for a 2 month bloom cycle !-- Yeah ! -I read water farmers post to change your nute solution every 2 weeks but that's just ** !-- Them up there got growed my way so don't be telling me it can't be done !-- I said it was more complicated than just having a nute solution too strong !-- What is happening is that as the plants take water out the box it concentrates my nute solution and by topping my boxes with my nute solution mix I'm increasing the nute solution concentration !-- What I'm trying to figure out is a topping off nute solution that is weaker than my starting mix !--

Don't say an old dog can't learn new tricks !--- Just a few minutes ago I learned that the word bullshit will slide right past the auto censor program !-- I'm on U auto censor !-- I already know I can put a dash between letters and get it past too !-- Dumass program !

What up Umbra ? -- Got my cloning done -- At least one those boxes needs topping off !-- They got an unintentional last chance alarm !-- Nute water level drops low enough that submersible pump starts sucking a little air ? It whistles !-- I try to keep up with nute water level but they drink more at some stages and less at others !-- I try not to wait for the whistle but it's good to have an alarm like that !-- I got 3 of those 44 spot boxes in veg --Got one shut down for now but the other 2 mostly full !-- As they need to spread out I fire up the 3rd box !-- 88 grow spots in a square meter !-- Dat's how I can have lots of girls !--

We all know I ain't real good at math especially when U start throwing in some letters too -- I'm out !-- I'll guess at something in a minute though !-- For instance how big a res would I need if I was gonna run 4-6 or 8 boxes off the same res.? -- U know that math about if there are 10 blackbirds on a fence and U shoot one how many is left ? -- That kind of math I understand !-- Don't matter how many boxes I run off a res but if I use one my 396 gallons per hour pump ? -- I might better have at least a 100 gallon res if I'm run that pump 15 on 15 off ? -- Sure it will run back to the res but not at 396 gallons per hour !-- Gravity be slow !-- U ain't got at least 100 gallons that pump gonna suck you res dry in 15 minutes !-- Sometimes growing weed be complicated !

Keef and his dam aero boxes !-- So if I had a small commercial bloom even a 2 -3 car garage size how many boxes would I need ? -- Maybe an aero system that runs mostly on auto pilot and no boxes ? -- I'll be taking the training wheels off when the time comes !-- The boxes I have now could feed such a bloom !

I got some Joe but I don't like it !- I haven't used it in awhile !-- I run a live res. --Don't know if that makes it organic but don't really care !-- When I set a box up for bloom I add a scoop of Mycos and About 3 mils per gallon of Voodoo Juice which is a liquid beneficial concentrate of microbes -- 3 mils of Botanacares pro bloom or pro grow -- Got to have 5 mils of EM1 per gallon - Since I use RO water I have to add 5 mils of Cal/Mag -- I think that's it !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back