Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If U spotted some white flies in the pics ? --I been after them and the cure came in yesterday !

good Sunday morning peeps.

Joe, i used neem once. I don't like it. It didn't work and made the buds oily. Is that rosen up there? sure is pretty.

That purple haze is so pretty keef, i may have to start one myself. And yes cbd's seeds will go out next week, maybe if they are good and dry. Do you want indica dom keef?

Bud feeds all the squirrels and birds, big ones and little ones. We have huge quail out there this winter, they look like small turkeys. maybe i exaggerate.

Overcast and dreary and cold in this corner Cane.

Indica dominate if I U got some Rose !-- Be my first high CBD so I'm excited !-- PH is pretty but that pic I post this morning marked SD is Umbra's Snow Desiel !-- She make some color when she gets a goods a temp change !
I do however have cuts to the first 2 girls to come out of Purple Haze and Black Berry Snow Lotus -- I need to see some color on my Purple Rose !-- Might just be there too we will know very soon !-- No Purple bud then I start some more seed !-- It'll there !

So I got labels that say PH and some say PH-X-BBSL #1 and #2 !-- Give me a dam headache trying to keep track of everything !

U know how those bug treatments like need oil and this stuff I got called "Safer Soap "-- ( Safe Soap?) -- Anyway U can spray at your plants all U want !--U still probably miss a spot or 2 !-- I just pull the Aero basket out the box roots and all --Turn it upside down and dunk it completely into a mild soap solution !-When they say complete coverage I believe that'll do it - Bugs breathe thru pores on thier body !-- Put soap film over them pores and bugs no can breathe !--

For the record -- This ain't mine !-- but if I was gonna distill ? -- Probably be bout like this !-- I guess a creative type guy could get maybe 150 proof without much problem with such a Thang !
That Black bucket got a coil of copper tubing in it and it come out the side on the bottom and bucket just full of cold water to cool and condense the alcohol vapor into a liquid !

View attachment imagejpeg_0-1.jpg

Smell that ? -- Smells like Gumbo ! -- They need to make air fresheners smell like this !-- I ain't talking about it but I have been amused by the political news lately !-- I'm not gonna bore U with the details !-- I am though looking forward to Rose's critique of the literary work she reading !

I was thinking about giving that book a read but I don’t even like to think about big little hands...

I just not gonna read it !-- I mean I can read !-- and I do -- but not about those people !-- I try to keep my blood pressure under control !-- Literary --News -- World events -- Somebody need to 'splain to me how U seperate out what's political and what's not and how to do that and ignore the elephant in the room ? -- Cause I have trouble !-- As U know ! -- Gonna be pretty hard to do anything constructive without bipartisanship and that ain't gonna happen !-- A wall for DACA ? -- How about a DACA solution and the government don't get shutdown on January 19th ?--Cause ain't gonna be no wall !

The Attorney General decides to reverse the Obama Era hands off policy for legal states !-- And I'm not supposed to be pissed off at him and the political party he represents ? -- I'm sure there got to be a few pot smokers somewhere still support him and his but only a few !-- I can't say it will not bring me pleasure when they driven from office !-- I don't even care what the reason is !-- I'm just a straight up hater !

Standing against them that wants to put me in jail for growing weed is a no brainer for me !-- Don't even have to think about it !-- I ain't on they team !

I was thinking about giving that book a read but I don’t even like to think about big little hands...

Little hands is a very sick and demented person, that is what I have learned so far. If even 10 % is true it is sickening. I have never known anyone without a soul. And i am not using that term in a religious way. Soul, or essence, whatever you want to call it. his is absent.

Rose I just couldn't read it !-- I know all I need to know !-- I thought he was a danger to democracy from the start !---Now I'm out buying bullets !-- Just in case he decides to call for his supporters to take up arms when we take him down !--That is my fear !-- - Only thing gives me hope is the midterm elections and the belief there will be a blue wave and then he got to face a democratic controlled Congress !-- It's an election year and he and his enablers ain't getting nothing done with only a 49 / 51 majority in the Senate !-- They will face the consequences of allowing this man to ruin thier party for the next decade or 2 too !-- They go down with him ! -- I got no problem with those he tricked but to keep supporting him now after his man is going after the free states especially if U a pot smoker/grower is inexcusable !--
Time to watch the red carpet for the golden globes !

I am not afraid of that happening Keef. N Korea is more a worry to me. done now.

we are having a steak and baked taters tonight.

Rose U see them blue building when they show in the Korean DMZ ? -- I been there more than twice !-- The Kim family been playing this game for 70 years !-- They talk big trash but they know they cross that DWC or do something else too far they gonna cease to exist !-- U remember when we put that steel shield over Isreal when Sadam was shooting them scud missiles at them and we was shooting them down ?--- How long that been and how much better have we got ? ---- political name is the one to worry about !--

I was there in the 2nd Infantry Division !-- 12,000 men whose only job was to buy them people down south 10 minutes to get them planes off the ground !--The military people down south in Seoul considered us barbarians cause well we was !-- When tommorrow could be your last day !-- U party hard !-- I'm sure that part hasn't changed much except we got better sheet now !

I been watching the golden globes awards and I have a comment to share or maybe it's a question ? -- Anyway I think some them women should rethink wearing those black dresses !-- They so WHITE it scares me !- Maybe it is the black dresses but that don't look natural !-- They starting to put white stuff in them tanning booths like they use or something ?--- Is it the snow or something they got up there ? -- Anyway I was hitting on that pipe and for a minute I thought maybe they just all vampires ? --- Some the men there looked like that mighta cross they mind too !-- - They need some sun or something !-- Can't be healthy to be that pale !

I think the award show about over !-- I ain't watching the part where they lock the doors and the vampire's feed !-- I been yelling at the TV telling the men to get da hell out fore they lock the doors but they don't listen ! -- Fangs about to pop out I can just tell it !

Morning O.F.C. !-- It's dark and 56 at the beach !-- As usual I feel old and beat up this morning but we working on fixing that !-- I like hanging out here and I know sometimes I get a little outta control but I try to obey the rules best I can !-- Ain't easy sometimes !-- If I got kicked outta here for opposing political name ? --I'm not worthy of such an honor so I hope if I ever get kicked out it's for something else !-- For opposing political name ? -- I'd wear that with pride like a badge of honor !-- I'm try to be good though cause I kinda like hanging out here !-- I got a head start on the Wake and Bake !-- Gonna be hard to catch up ! --

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back