Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
morning people ,,,just ordered a small animal trap from amazon,,,25 bucks ,,hope it works ,,,little bastard had me up all night,,,think he had friends over or something,,,also think there may be more than one,,,to much noise for one,,,either way the war is on,,,was gonna be nice and try catch and release ,f that I want it dead

What up ya'll ? -- Zig U a better person than me !-- I have gophers in --All the time except winter -- I don't want to trap them and turn them loose elsewhere !-- I want them DEAD !--- I got a pump up pellet rifle that is very accurate but hitting a dime size moving target across the yard is a tough shot !--Last decade or so I only kilt a few !--The pushing dirt so U got to shoot low !-- I been planning since fall !-- I gots myself a roll of speaker wire - some electric matchs --like they use for model rockets -- I'm be ready for them this year and I won't have to try to explain to the cops how it mighta sounded like a gunshot but it really wasn't !
Death to gophers !--

When she tried that Black Nurse I bred I told her be gentle because she hits back !-- U can't tell vacuum cleaner lung nothing !-- She hit it hard and took an as* whooping !-- It get inside U and spreads out !-A few gentle coughs ain't gonna help any !-- - She had smoke coming out from under her fingernails and out the corner of her eyes !-- Couldn't even talk for awhile !-- I never seen her not go back for another toke for so long -- By then she had forgot what I said and absent mindedly picked that pipe up and hit it again !-- Hard !
That was it !-- Turned her into a wobble head!

Morning peeps. My big brother is going home with hospice today... can't quit crying. Well, i can, i am going to the dentist. Of the 5 kids he and i are the most alike. It sucks being the little sister to 3.

Sounds like you hurt dd, Keef. Good girl for taking another toke. GIve her a hug from me.

I am outta here, have appointments today.

I don't want to think about stuff like that today !-- It's too painful !--
This pic don't look like much but it's the heart of my operation -- I maintain bout 2 dozen varieties in a square meter !-- Pull one out grow it up take some cuts and run a mess at a time !-- Takes awhile but works fine !
I think some those guys that left hate me because I disapprove of the current administration! -- I never had a personal problem with any of them far as I know !-- Now it's like I'm the reason thier man is in this situation !-- I don't return those hard feelings -- I got no beef with them -- never have !
Now I gots a most glorious buzz to polish up !--

View attachment 20180108_100302.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back