Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning potheads, hope ya’ll have a hi day....

Keef I will say Picture wise. You sure helped the Panama Power house in the stretch department. Been spending most of my time on the radio forums. Hope your all well and warm.

Good morning potheads, yeah I know I should be sleepin... well doesn’t seem like that’s happenin tonight... cuppa coffee and a bowl, I should be nappin by noon.

Keef I will say Picture wise. You sure helped the Panama Power house in the stretch department. Been spending most of my time on the radio forums. Hope your all well and warm.
Stop lying,, i got my radio on and checked every channel,,,didnt hear ya...All i get is music.lol
:48:

Good morning peeps, well, the pass looks good so I am off to see my brother. You guys be good while i am gone. lol

Think good thoughts.

Morning Stoners! It's 25 and snowing. Rivers gittin' pretty intense here!

Yeah man. I have another 6 ft before it gets to be real trouble. Tell ya what. Its running pretty good. I have seen some big trees go by

The river is supposed to crest at 23.1ft. which is high enough to flood some of the streets in town. Should miss my foundation by 3 ft.

:bong:

:bong::bong:

:bong::bong::bong:

:bong::bong::bong::bong:

:vap-leafy_wave::vap-leafy_wave::vap-leafy_wave::vap-leafy_wave::vap-leafy_wave:

The first incarnation of my handle was as a CB handle. I had a Cobra 2000, (and a Galaxy mobil, which I still have.:vap-Bong_smoker:
I use Woody on the CB. Cobra 2000 in working condition worth some money. Hope the River stays down. 3 ft sounds to close.

Yup, I sold it in 2015 for $400 and another $150 for the D104 Silver Eagle. It was a VERY sweet rig. :vap-Bong_smoker:

Yup, I sold it in 2015 for $400 and another $150 for the D104 Silver Eagle. It was a VERY sweet rig. :vap-Bong_smoker:
Seen one one Ebay today with the D104 and Speaker for 400 bucks. Bet your radio is still in use. You got Good money for yours.:joint4:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back