Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damnt Rose,,,get yur name off my thread,,,i mean Keefs thread. :rofl: Trouble maker,,,lol. Just playen
Time for a big bowl of Dank,,,yehaaaaaaaaaaaa

Keef,,keep an eye out ,me think the Aliens are messen yur thread. :bolt:

I know Hopper !-- Bastids !
West coast got hemp con -- I got a local Hydro store with this "South Texas Farmer" guy trying educate people about sustainable indoor farming !-- I wandered into the store once just to see !-- Looked like a po-po front to me but the people check out !- They be who they say they are !-- Anyway he give classes or something once a month ? or every week ? -- When I get my transportation problems solved I think I might go to one his things and learn about water pharming !-- Mostly I want to see what kind of people are there and listen to the questions they ask !-- See how many are pot farmers !--

wow, for how many seeds, 10? I do love that smoke. I am high hopes for my gc/snow lotus from you. she is a big pretty plant, looking very sativa, considering the indica of the louts. That is cheap compared to the valentines. Tell me about hempcom.

It was smaller than last year. Majority of vendors were growers promoting their brand selling flowers, shatter, and swag ( T shirts, lighters, hats, ect ). A few clone wholesalers, a couple glass guys, and a few edibles companies. Only cbd I saw were in the edibles. Vape carts were super cheap, $100 for 10. A few growers stood out.

Dang glad to see ya Keef! I wuz missin' seeing pics o' dem yaller topped totes.

I been invaded by noseeum's. They fit through the screens

Nick i hate those little basterds. They use to eat my *** up in Florida.

Negative knowledge about wha ? -- If it will bleed ? --I can kill it !-- Are they dangerous Nick? - How big a noseum be ? -- Scatter gun or rifle ? -

They call them (no see ems) for a reason. Ya cant see the bastages. They bite like a fly.

I had to calm D.D. down this morning before she went to bed !-- She tangled with the apartment people! --I imagine that me being the calm one ? -- This a messed up world !-- Anyway the storms got wound up and dropped about 10 inches of rain last night on the Austin area last night !-- Lots of hills and rock so it flooded lots of places !
Nick we don't got those thangs but we got scorpions that when they sting U on the a** ? --Make U find Jesus !-- I sat on one twice since I been here !-- Worse than a yellow jacket sting !-- Made me cry !

I got stung by a scorpion between the toes once. He was in my shoe. Made me sick and hurt like hell. I was 12yrs old. I also found Jesus. Lol

Never been around a scorpion but I know they nasty. When I was stationed in Australia, got used to checking shoes before you put 'em on. They had these spiders down there called red backs. Really nasty.

I drink shots of tequila with a scorpion on my wrist.

Oh, wait. That's not me, that's James Bond.

OK, never mind.

:)

Dam it is hot out there !-- Looked at the trouble shooting tips for the scooter !-- It ain't getting enough gas !-- I think it got a loose vacuum line somewhere !-- Just looked and the fuel filter ain't even full !-- Still waiting for them to respond but I probably get someone I can't understand !-- I gotta look at the tech manual and figure out why I ain't getting gas !--Bastids !-- I should be riding instead of sweating !

Dam it is hot out there !-- Looked at the trouble shooting tips for the scooter !-- It ain't getting enough gas !-- I think it got a loose vacuum line somewhere !-- Just looked and the fuel filter ain't even full !-- Still waiting for them to respond but I probably get someone I can't understand !-- I gotta look at the tech manual and figure out why I ain't getting gas !--Bastids !-- I should be riding instead of sweating !

Is the float stuck?

What kinda scooter is it. Give me some info on the scoot and i will do some digging.

It's called a Tao-Tao 150 cc power max Hopper !---I got from superiorpowersports--- It'll crank spit and sputter a few times and die !-- It is just a simple fuel problem but I haven't twisted any wrenches for long time !

Spit and sputter sounds a lot like what WH said... if it has a float bowl, remove it and clean it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back