Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can pick a new carb up for under 30 bucks for that scooter.

That was my first thought Umbra and I can't find one !-- Even looked in the manual and not a mention of one !-- Dam thing is new should be something simple !-- Gotta be !

By the way,,the bowl is on the bottom of the carb.

Is there a tank vent like on my little mercury outboard tank. That sounds just like what happens when I forget to open the tank vent...

I functioning at less than 50% today so no big deal !-- Feel like I been tied to the whipping post !-- I should probably concentrate on getting the grow caught up !-- Storm moving into the lower Gulf this week and I'm looking forward to beach combing on the scoot !-- 110 heat index today so I need to just stay down but it gets hard to stay down when U want to do stuff !-- Got some good bud decarbing so I take me some a dose of caps then worry about stuff !--

Seems like there should be a petcock just about where the gas leaves the tank.

Red Eyes they delivered it without a gas cap so I'm waiting on one !-- They making me work for the this scooter !-- I still haven't put the rear view mirrors and cargo box on the back !-- I just took it out the crate checked the oil and put some high test gas in it --Bout half a tank and here we are !

So its brand new? And yes it should have a shut off valve/petcock. Other wise you would have no way to shut off gas or go to reserve.

do your farming chores and by the time you focus on something else, the answer will appear, or tech guys call or you realize your Korean isn't as good as the thought and you been holding stuff upside down and to the right.

Just came back from around the block on the scooter !-- Now I can finish putting it together this afternoon !-- Seems the idle screw wasn't even touching the idle adjust lever !-- Screwed it down and adjusted the idle and we should be good now !-- Knew it had to be something simple !-- Umbra my Korean is only good enough to start a fight !-- I don't think I be needing them !--

So are you Marlon Brando on a '53 Triumph Thunderbird or Lee Marvin on a HD 45

Keef, them chinese scooters are made with cloned versions of better products. If yours is new, take it back to the dealer. If you mess with it they will not honor the warranty. I went through that with a quad I bought from them for my grandkids.

My bad. Mine was together when I bought it. I got to of 'em (quads) for my grandkids. One ran great, one never ran right and we replaced everything keeping it going.

We good Nick it was just that throttle adjustment screw !-- I just strapped Princess Ginger pup to my chest in her carrier and took her for a ride !-- She do like to ride !-- Now where did I put that battery cover ?

Nick I paid extra to have it put together !-- All I have to do is put the rear view mirrors on and then bolt on the cargo carrier !-- I wasn't gonna put a scooter together out a box of parts !--

I had a buddy after the war ended who used to buy crates of surplus gun parts and we would sit around putting guns together !-- and that's why they quit selling crates of surplus gun parts !-- Wish I still had one them black rifles !--

Watch out, Keef is mobile! Keep an eye on the news tonight....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back