This Site Rocks!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShuttyMcShutShut

Reaction score
Hey gang,
Ive been participating in MP for almost two months now and have found it very helpful....until tonight i didnt know how fortunate I/we really are to have this. I decided to search similar sites in hopes on maybe finding pictures posted/ grow journals by persons growing the same strain as I(bubblicious). I found it, and a whole lot more......we are really lucky to be blessed with such a good community that combines so much experience with the right attitude......needless to say, one other similar site that i found was just disturbing......the level of knowledge seemed to be WAAAAY down, the attitudes on the site were often very hostile or just plain ugly....lots of animosity with VERY conflicting methods of doing things(i know we have different opinions....but some of those people were arguing widely accepted facts). I just wanted to take a moment to say how glad i am to have stumbled upon this site first and made my home here, were all very lucky to be part of such a positive and useful resource community.
THIS SITE ROCKS!

I agree 100%. I am lucky to belong to such a great group. Thanks MarP and everyone else. :D

Thank you Shutty and SM, I know I speak for MarP, Hick, The Brothers Grunt and Biffdoggie when I say that we try to make this site as friendly as possible for everyone.

Because of members just like yourselves, the group has turned into a great place to hang out and discuss our favorite pastime, WEED!

The site would be nothing without all the great folks who have chosen to stay here and remain a member of our family.

Thank you to all of you from the entire staff of Marijuana Passion!

Stoney Bud said:
Thank you Shutty and SM, I know I speak for MarP, Hick, The Brothers Grunt and Biffdoggie when I say that we try to make this site as friendly as possible for everyone.

Because of members just like yourselves, the group has turned into a great place to hang out and discuss our favorite pastime, WEED!

The site would be nothing without all the great folks who have chosen to stay here and remain a member of our family.

thank you staff of marijuana passion from all of your family

Exactly what Stoney said, thanks for the kind words all.

Stoney Bud said:

Couldn't have said it any better Stoney Bud. Thank you all, TBG :aok:

Yep, this site is cool. Glad to see it growing. Man lots of activity since my depature. I'll be back soon to enjoy chattin with ya'll again.
-Mutt

INDEED,,,i have not been around for a while, but this site and its members do rock,,,,,, i miss you guys(gals)i am ok ,there are just not enough hours in a day, hope all my friends are well anyway have to run ,be well,, as always PEACE,LOVE,RASTAFARI

Latest posts

Back