Hi, first time grower questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dankasaurus

Reaction score
Hey, I've been smoking for a while and recently me and a buddy decided to start growing in his apartment. i'm just wondering if anybody has ANY good advice for a first time grower in a limited space situation. especially appreciated would be tips that would help cut down on costs. i'm no tightwad but since it's his place and he has to deal with the obvious risks and the day to day care, I have cover the expenses. we'd like to start off very small, just a couple of plants or so.

and, i'd would be nice if someone could help de-mystify the whole concept of lighting, i'm completely lost. i'm also new to forums, so if i do or say something stupid, please just tell me to knock it the f*ck off.

peace

Dankasaurus said:
Hey, I've been smoking for a while and recently me and a buddy decided to start growing in his apartment. i'm just wondering if anybody has ANY good advice for a first time grower in a limited space situation. especially appreciated would be tips that would help cut down on costs. i'm no tightwad but since it's his place and he has to deal with the obvious risks and the day to day care, I have cover the expenses. we'd like to start off very small, just a couple of plants or so.

and, i'd would be nice if someone could help de-mystify the whole concept of lighting, i'm completely lost. i'm also new to forums, so if i do or say something stupid, please just tell me to knock it the f*ck off.

peace
Welcome to MP mang. The first thing you should do before getting your feet wet my friend is read, read, and read. This will give you an idea of what you will need to get ya started. Here is a link to some grow guides and other stuff. Trust me if you don't read man it will come back to bite you in the arse. We have been growing for about a year now and i can tell you this much we did alot of reading online before we even thought about planting a seed. http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5837

thanks bro, that helps a lot. I know it's a while till i get anything at all, much less anything primo, but i'm getting pysched up already.

Latest posts

Back