1/1/10 bag seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BOSTON BAKED BEAN said:
I love this is so much fun.....

I agree, BB :) I am 2-3 weeks from finishing my first bag seed grow and am very excited about it as well! I dont think the enthusiasm will be lowering any time soon for you. Its a fun and addicting hobby for sure :D
Keep us updated as you go if you can, it will be fun to follow along! :)

Warfish

jan 20/ had a scare this last few days, and came to believe my babies have a mg def. So I swung into action with the help of some great mj growers and gave them a good folar feed with 6.5 water and epsomsalt for some goodies.. also soil is 6.5 ave higest was 6.9 low was 6.3 things are going good water every third day let them dry so the roots look for water and have them under over 25000 lummens o cfl an they all look so small and bushy most are under 5 inches and on their fourth to fith nodes thanks to all of you guys pics in a few doing it now bbb

here are the pics anyone have any idea what kind or strain they are one pic is so u can see height but they are all so small and bush like.I toped the biggest one the fullest and just let me know what you all think thanks ozzy again,, im falling for this guy:D

alltoday.JPG

girlssss.JPG

td.JPG

todat.JPG

todd.JPG

tody.JPG

Hey BBB, things are looking good! Nice compact plants you have going :) Looks like you have the lighting set well for them :D

Latest posts

Back