Any auto breeding projects?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tekdc911

Reaction score
Title says it all ......
Lets see what you got going.

If you have nothing positive to post please keep your opinions to yourself.

what do you mean? who is growing autos? I am if that ansers your question. just finishing 6 vast and fast and have several more stared to be followed by probably some la diva then some thc bomb. all in cocoa. then I am back to the photos.

I'm growing some autos but its not a breeding project....there just some freebies ...skunk #1 ...Amnesia.....critical +....and Ultraviolet.....maybe there are some people who are breeding autos I'm not sure....

Title says it all ......
Lets see what you got going.

If you have anything positive to post please keep your opinions to yourself.

lol tekdc911 you should chat with Trollmaster you and he are chucking the same pollen around :huh:

I got better gear than TM.....

lol very strange reply as you and tm are one and the same, ive seen your posts and pics on riu. Or do you both share the same growroom and pollen ?:vap_smiley:

i was thinking about getting some soon when the time is right i noticed you have to put a lot of hard work in to your babys thats what i call mine when they are growing,i did get some but i decided agaist them now as they are comeinto frutation,i will try some to see the differances in there growth patterns.88888888

its funny that you post pics on riu and talk about your pollen chucking there but seem reluctant to post the same information here, or is that because you have already posted pics and info on your pollen chucking as trollmaster here ?

and fyi i don't care i just find it and you funny :rofl:

its funny that you post pics on riu and talk about your pollen chucking there but seem reluctant to post the same information here, or is that because you have already posted pics and info on your pollen chucking as trollmaster here ?

and fyi i don't care i just find it and you funny :rofl:

im glad you are amused

i was trying to weed out people that grow auto's and possibly people breeding

pretty obvious how long it takes to find someone with nothing better to do then to start drama

growing auto's on this site is like being homosexual i guess the ones that do it are to afraid to come out the closet do to persecution

chucking is when you dont have a choice on what you are breeding
im selecting my crosses and i have plenty of options to do it with

Latest posts

Back