Iams back!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iams

Off the leash!
Reaction score
Howdy all.

Life, without permission, seriously interrupted. It's nice to be back on again. New bulbs in the lights, tents are vented and beans are in the soil. I hope you all had a good year last year.

looking forward to checking on the old posts to see the old and new stuff.

btw, life also gave me a healthy beautiful Grandson. My son and his wife had a little to do with it too.

Thanks for looking.

Iams

Welcome back. Yes, real life seems to throw us curves sometimes that we do not want. Glad you are back and growing.

Welcome back and congrats on the new grandbaby. So sweet when they are little like that, but then they become toddlers...lol. :-$

Welcome back and I came here from another forum. This seems such a font of knowledge, I'm hoping to learn more and contribute where I can.

Thanks all. Great to see some familiar posters and new to the forums, Amylixuan, welcome to MPF. As I learned a while ago Mpf is a great resource for learning and sharing. Learn, learn, share and puff, puff, pass goes great together.

Smokinmom, true on the toddler thing but Grandpa can always go home.

Tail wagging,

Latest posts

Back