LordHighLama : Multi Strain Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sounds good what filter are you going to run?

I know I'll probably get scolded for this but I don't have a filter. :eek: Something that I will probably have to look into but I'll cross that bridge when I get there!

no, no scolding! i dont have one either but i dont have people close by,
but i still want to get one, just in case! you never know when some nosey person will come along for a snoop around!
so i think its well worth the price if it comes down to my freedom!

lordhighlama said:
Hey 420benny thanks for dropping in, your welcome anytime.

Actually though that box design is for a 4x3 12sq/ft box. So I'm actually gonna have 7500 lumens per sq/ft

I've been flowering my last few crops under a 400 in a 8sq/ft space so this will be a little upgrade. :D

That was just a test to see if you were paying attention! :hubba: J/K My math was fine. I just used the wrong number for the width of the room. My future grow room is similar, about 5 x 7. I am going to run 2 lumatek 600s.

420benny said:
That was just a test to see if you were paying attention! :hubba: J/K My math was fine. I just used the wrong number for the width of the room. My future grow room is similar, about 5 x 7. I am going to run 2 lumatek 600s.

lol,, glad someone is keeping me on my toes.
Your new room sounds like it will be a beast
lots of room to stuff full of plants. :D

swiftgt said:
no, no scolding! i dont have one either but i dont have people close by,
but i still want to get one, just in case! you never know when some nosey person will come along for a snoop around!
so i think its well worth the price if it comes down to my freedom!

That's kinda my deal as well,, smell isn't a huge issue with how far away my neighbors are but it would still be smart to hook one up.

do you guys count which day your on
like how old the plant is by, days from sprout
or days from start of germ?

I started counting from sprout
which reminds me that I need to get some new pics up of the "girls"
Went into the grow room yesterday and noticed some bleaching at the edge of my leaves???
Hopefully nothing major, but even my little ak with only a few sets of leaves is showing the loss of color.
Once I get pic's up you'll see what I'm blabbing on about over here!

i start counting on sprout as well,
yea, lets see some pics of them lama!

ok I finally got some new pic's of what I've got cooking...

trouble.jpg
Here's a close up shot of what I was talking about yesterday. Don't quite know what's going on here, ph is good and runoff is 6.8

top-view.jpg
Now on this one I'm pretty sure that it got some splash from watering, but I just gave it it's first veg feeding last night so again I'm alittle confused here.

group-photo.jpg
Finally a group photo including my driftwood girl from my last journal. Now this is crazy because I didn't plan on revegging with her. I chopped here up and left her in the same room as my grow box but not in it. It has been receiving no water, attention, or light since the harvest but just a few days ago I spotted this little foliage coming from the stock. So I stuck it in the box and watered it yesterday and it's already taking off on me. :eek: Am I the only one that thinks that's wild!!!

the two ak47 sprouts are now 20 and 15 days old with the tiny little bag bean sitting at about 12 days I'd guess.

Oddly enough the one ak47 is a little monster and growing like crazy while the other two beans are very slowly showing any progress. Hum...

Anyway here are a few more pic's...

crazy.jpg
Another shot of the revegging driftwood girl

close-up.jpg
close up showing the leaf damage

beans.jpg
I got my bean order in from attitude yesterday,, mandala satori.. Nirvana northernlights.. And two freebie G13 fem seeds. :yay:

Well that's all I've got for now... :ciao:

sweet cant wait to see how your revegged girl
will turn out. doesnt it usually take a month to see new growth?
that one AK is looking incredible! thats how i want mine to grow.
and i think they will actually theyre showin indica signs
anyways looking great altogether lama, those leaf problems
dont look too bad.. im not sure quite what it could be though.

yep usually takes several weeks to see any new growth, but it wasn't even receiving any light or water. That girl must really be a trooper cause she just wouldn't die. lol

Your babies are gonna be just as bushy as that little ak I've got, your's are seeming to grow at a faster rate every day.

you know how you guys were saying about the biggest pots to use?
sorry to ask in your journal but, instead of going from 16oz right to 4gal i got pots that are big that arnt the 4gals im thinking it would be better to use those then switch to the 4gals when flowering right? also less space used. more soil though

thedonofchronic said:
you know how you guys were saying about the biggest pots to use?
sorry to ask in your journal but, instead of going from 16oz right to 4gal i got pots that are big that arnt the 4gals im thinking it would be better to use those then switch to the 4gals when flowering right? also less space used. more soil though

Since they aren't sexed yet I would agree with you, put em' in the intermediate pots till there sexed and ready for flower then transplant the females to the big pots ditch the males and switch to 12/12. You'll save allot of soil that way.

yep id go with the smaller pots too, if you have space concerns don,
looks like your re veg is going very well,
i think my big bud was trying to re veg, but it looks like the mould from a while ago has come back to finish her off! dam,
but none of my other plants are affected,
ill have to get rid og it, as its just asking for trouble leaving it in my grow room!
your ak's are comming on nicely as well!
good to see you got your seeds lama,
so when are you gona start to germ?

That unintended reveg is a pretty nice bonus. I thought you had to leave some buddage on there. Pretty resilient lady you got there.

swiftgt said:
looks like your re veg is going very well,
i think my big bud was trying to re veg, but it looks like the mould from a while ago has come back to finish her off! dam,
but none of my other plants are affected,
ill have to get rid og it, as its just asking for trouble leaving it in my grow room!
your ak's are comming on nicely as well!
good to see you got your seeds lama,
so when are you gona start to germ?

That's a good question swift,, I'm a bit nervous to start those beans but very exited at the same time. Maybe this weekend I'll get some up and going.

stonedrone said:
That unintended reveg is a pretty nice bonus. I thought you had to leave some buddage on there. Pretty resilient lady you got there.

Yep that's exactly what I thought stonedrone,, she's a survivor who I couldn't kill off if I tried. lol

I really like the smoke from that plant so I'm actually quite pleased that I still have the pheno

yep its a hardy strain you have there lama!
you should re veg it till it has enough growth to make loads of new cuttings!
yea im thinking about poping some more bean's to replace the ones that got k.i.a!
but i think ill be real tight on space if i do, hum what to do!

swiftgt said:
yep its a hardy strain you have there lama!
you should re veg it till it has enough growth to make loads of new cuttings!
yea im thinking about poping some more bean's to replace the ones that got k.i.a!
but i think ill be real tight on space if i do, hum what to do!

Whatever you do just don't start another journal.. lol.
That is actually now my plan for her, let her veg for a while and then clone the heck out of her. At least I know I have one female now. :D

Latest posts

Back