LordHighLama : Multi Strain Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lordhighlama said:
Whatever you do just don't start another journal.. lol.
That is actually now my plan for her, let her veg for a while and then clone the heck out of her. At least I know I have one female now. :D
yep you have 1 female!
mine still havent sexed yet, but soon!
so did you pop any more seeds?
i was thinking of starting another g.j actualy, lol
i was going to let my firist one come to an end soon, and start a bio inriched soil grow, with 3/4 autos in bio inriched soil, and 3/4 in normal soil,
and see if this new soil is as good as ive heard it is!
as for your re veger, good you should clone the crap outa it!:D

stonedrone said:
Hey lord, how's that reveg coming along?

It is struggling to say the least. Right when I put it under my light it showed some growth, but since then the color has been fading to a light green and the leaves are a bit limp. I gave it a feeding of grow big a few days ago and I'm hoping that helps. My fear is that it is root bound and is going to die on me.

swiftgt said:
yep you have 1 female!
mine still havent sexed yet, but soon!
so did you pop any more seeds?
i was thinking of starting another g.j actualy, lol
i was going to let my firist one come to an end soon, and start a bio inriched soil grow, with 3/4 autos in bio inriched soil, and 3/4 in normal soil,
and see if this new soil is as good as ive heard it is!
as for your re veger, good you should clone the crap outa it!:D

Ya... I have one sick female. :rolleyes:
I've got my two freebie beans in paper towels right now...
one fem pure gold and one fem blue venom
I was just over at one of your journals... cant remember which one :rofl: but I gave a suggestion for your name.

I just really hope that my big ak47 is a girl,, it's staying very short and getting quite bushy.

hey lama,
yea i hope your ak'sare getting on better then mine are anyway,
mine are small compared to the rest of my plants, and 2 of them look like they seen better days!
cool so you have started some new beans!
have they germed yet?
i poped another 15 or so a few days ago, there all up and doing well,
and no seedaside antics like last time!
i kinda dont trust my rockwool cubes, i think somthing got spilled on them or somthing, the ph is very hard to keep right and when i water the cubes
i get what looks like oil on water, with all the cloours of the rainbow...pritty but deff dont think its doing my babys any favours!
so i planted directly into peat this time, and got 100% up
yeaee!

thedonofchronic said:
get me some flicks to drool over there lama! :)

I'll get you some new pic's up tonight when I check on em' like I said though the revegg girl looks terrible and I fear death is imminent. :eek:

swiftgt said:
hey lama,
yea i hope your ak'sare getting on better then mine are anyway,
mine are small compared to the rest of my plants, and 2 of them look like they seen better days!
cool so you have started some new beans!
have they germed yet?
i poped another 15 or so a few days ago, there all up and doing well,
and no seedaside antics like last time!
i kinda dont trust my rockwool cubes, i think somthing got spilled on them or somthing, the ph is very hard to keep right and when i water the cubes
i get what looks like oil on water, with all the cloours of the rainbow...pritty but deff dont think its doing my babys any favours!
so i planted directly into peat this time, and got 100% up
yeaee!

One of my AK'S is still very tiny as well,,
but my other one is just going crazy.
Ya,, the new beans have both germed so I'll have to put them in soil tonight as well.
I've never used rockwool but I've never heard anyone say anything about an oil slick look coming from them.

good to hear at least 1 of your ak's is going well!
im sure the other will catch up!
i used it a few times, and never saw an oil slick! i think someone spilled some oil stuff on them before i got them!
so i have discarded them and i germed in soil, as nature intened!!
ive heard that cutting back the roots and repotting a plant that you want to reg veg helps alot,
check out this link about bonsai mothers
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?p=385633#postid385633

thanks for the link swift, but since I didn't have any intention of a reveg to begin with I'll just let it die if that is what it wants to do. :fid:

So I put my germed beans into soil last night and put them in the veg box. Well see how that goes... Also just put 3 satori beans and 3 nl beans into paper towels.

Still waiting on the og kush clone from my buddy... I still think I'm getting it you just gotta stay on him.

The leaf damage that I was getting on my ak's got a little worse but all new growth looks nice and green. Still confused why or what caused it, but I'm not all that concerned about it cause it's still growing! :)

Overall though through the start of this grow,, I've had a bit of a rocky start. Slow plant growth... leaf damage... terrible germ rates on my bag seeds... and a unintentional reveg that is about to die on me.

But I'm not getting my head down... I'm just hoping that my cloning endeavor goes a bit smoother than the start of this grow. :D

Anyway here are the pic's of what's going on in my cabinet...

knocking on deaths door.jpg
Knocking on deaths door this one is...

leaf damage.jpg
close up showing the leaf damage again...

sad group shot.jpg
group shot of the lot...

lordhighlama said:
Got my nutes in the mail yesterday. I bought them from igrowhydro, they had the cheapest price I could find after shipping anywhere on the internet. Got em' for $77.94 after shipping, $67.95 before.

View attachment 113613

View attachment 113614

This is the arsenal of nutes and water. I have two containers both ph adjusted to 6.5. One will have veg nutes mixed when I start feeding and one will be plain water.

Smoking! how many seeds was in that contianer?

youll be more than satisfied id say in about 2 weeks :D
youll have a bunch of nice looking plants vegging.
the reveg one, meh dont even think about it it wasnt intended
so just think of her as a little experiment. :hubba:
that big AK wants me. i can tell

blondeboy said:
What's that thing hanging from the top of the flowering box? It looks like some kind of fan system.

At the very top will be the exhaust fan, and at the very bottom will be my inlet. Still unsure if it will be passive or not though.

MAY 26 UPDATE

Ok I though it about time for another update...
  • Operation reveg was a failure and it has been removed from the veg box.
  • Sad to say neither the pure gold or blue venom made it. Both popped out of the soil but were mutated and died. :(
  • All 4 of the NL and the 4 satori beans germ'd. Put em' in soil and 3 NL have popped through.
  • Still waiting on the satori but this morning I checked on em' and I could see them coming up.
  • The NL beans were much faster to germ and sprout than the satori.
On another note,, this weekend I was gifted 4 T8 4 bulb x 4ft ballast's with 32w bulbs. Thinking about using these for veg in the near future.

Check these puppies out...

ballast.jpg
stack_of_em.jpg
F32T8_bulb.jpg
little_helpers.jpg
These are my little helpers

last but not least the individual shots...

1.jpg

2.jpg
Don just for you,, "she" asked me to upload this shot for you. :D :hubba:
Just topped (hoping for a her) last night to slow it down some.

3.jpg

nice flouros i dont know much about them
they put out enough lumens you think?
your cats are too dope man haha i got a helper
too. sorry about the PG and BV... here :bong: take that
its frusterating working with beans as you know i know haha.
But at least youve got a bunch more, your veg room will be filled in
no time and youll have a buttload of nice clones sitting around in
a few weeks. altogether looking really nice though man.
how are you going to make an even canopy? if you are
later bro
TheDon

dang i gotta cover myself with a book
when i looked at her! you say she IS a girl?
what a dang beauty. looks similar to mine.
i might top as well, but not sure how much wider they will
all get. dont have the biggest room in the world by any means
:ciao:

thedonofchronic said:
nice flouros i dont know much about them
they put out enough lumens you think?
your cats are too dope man haha i got a helper
too. sorry about the PG and BV... here :bong: take that
its frusterating working with beans as you know i know haha.
But at least youve got a bunch more, your veg room will be filled in
no time and youll have a buttload of nice clones sitting around in
a few weeks. altogether looking really nice though man.
how are you going to make an even canopy? if you are
later bro
TheDon

The even canopy will come when I send some clones to the flower box. I'm going to run only clones in the flower box so none of these plants will be seeing the flower room anytime soon.

But ya I'm not a fan of these darn beans,, I can't wait till I'm not dealing with them anymore. Not to worried about the two I lost though because so far so good with the sat and NL! :D

dang i gotta cover myself with a book
when i looked at her! you say she IS a girl?
what a dang beauty. looks similar to mine.
i might top as well, but not sure how much wider they will
all get. dont have the biggest room in the world by any means

Not sure if its a girl or not yet,, but it doesn't hurt to wish!

Yha that's cool. You gotta have a fan to circulate the air inside your flowering room, or your plant will wilt from the intense heat. My room has a window for the exhaust, and the $10 fan takes care of the circulation.

lordhighlama said:
Got my nutes in the mail yesterday. I bought them from igrowhydro, they had the cheapest price I could find after shipping anywhere on the internet. Got em' for $77.94 after shipping, $67.95 before.

View attachment 113613

View attachment 113614

This is the arsenal of nutes and water. I have two containers both ph adjusted to 6.5. One will have veg nutes mixed when I start feeding and one will be plain water.

Do those veggie nutes really work, because that’s a lot of $$ thrown away if it they don’t?

Latest posts

Back