DA BLUE DREAM.DOCTOR"to me IS the american dream"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Doc...look into the eyeclops..you can get it on amazon for like 35 bucks and you can't beat the magnified pics it can take.....

hxxp://www.amazon.com/Eyeclops-61081-EyeClops-BioniCam/dp/B00153C5KY/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=toys-and-games&qid=1254357276&sr=8-3

change the xx to tt

u can get them locally at toys r us, im real impatient and try to get everything local, there in the kids section bro

september 30 week 4
093009-1.jpg093009-7.jpg093009-2.jpg093009-3.jpg093009-5.jpg
093009-6.jpg093009-8.jpg
:confused: :eek: :rolleyes: ;) :cool: :smoke1: :aok::laugh: please do comment

Hamster Lewis said:
Hey Doc...look into the eyeclops..you can get it on amazon for like 35 bucks and you can't beat the magnified pics it can take.....

hxxp://www.amazon.com/Eyeclops-61081-EyeClops-BioniCam/dp/B00153C5KY/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=toys-and-games&qid=1254357276&sr=8-3

change the xx to tt

thanks for stopping by H. Lewis what an honor, nice profile pic... i told u about my midget hamster right? my reminder to go to hamsterdam one day...later i'll post pics of Lewis the hamster
EYECLOPSE huh ? nice little toy... I wonder if it take pictures or just video? I gotta try it any way to see them trichsomezongnTboneHstakeCooktoperfection (long word i know,it stands for THC thats what the doctor said anyways lol.)

i'm happy to anounce that in fact she is pure FEMALE lol... she showed her sec three days ago..... she is soooo big will post pics asap.....
we're just a big happy family!!!!!!!

OH NOOOO THE LIGHT FIXTURE CRUSHED MY GIRL!!!first of all nothing in this world is my own I owe everything to God... he gives me everything and only he takes it away... terrible accident while fixing the light fixute i droped the big lamp braking two big big branches so i'm left with 4 main colas ..... ho boy... i placed the branches in soil see if they grow.... any ways cfl.. small grows... i'm ready to go bigger maybe a 600w or 1000w with like 18 bubba kush plants... i'm thinking of doing this grow like in two months AMERICAN DREAM here i come!!!

He just taught you a lesson...be more careful :p
well 4 main colas better than none :p
Truthfully tho sorry to read of your woe...lookin good otherwise :D
grow on...
:farm:

sorry about the accident...

that sux! sorry to hear that doc! yaaaaaayyyy AMERICAN DREAM..

thanks for the suppprt u guys are the best... american dream is doing so well "hay caramba" the buds on her r spectacular n the smel oooh mmm mmmm yumi..... I know I know, u all wanna see them pics right well I got about 20 I just need to upload them.... I still need to get the eyeclopse blue dream is lookin like a champ at only 3 weeks into flowering with 11 cfl's about 250wats(hid give a lot more lumens per wats)HID next time

to update i still need to get those last pictures but i can tell you that the blue dream was such a good fruty bud n very potent as well... i made clones so the plant lives on... I will star growing with HIDs like a 2 400w or a 600w n a 400w n like 12 clones(lfor two patients under 215)clones will be from clinics here in southCALifornia

Latest posts

Back