2nd grow ppp,snow white, master kush

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

passafire420

Reaction score
Just started to germ my seeds,
5 fem Master Kush
5 fem PPP
5 fem Snow White
All from nirvana( they are the best) got order within 2 weeks during christmas

600 watt hps
6x6 room
Fans up top and down lown

And they gave me 10 freebies might do those as well

soil, fox farms, and it my second run in this space which im trying to get dialed in properly. almost there!

we have ground break already half have shooted up and it been 3days total from wet paper towel germination

Have you grown them before? I've grown like 10 ppp from nirvana and they were all good plants. Very uniform, good yield and smoke. Takes longer than it says in the description, 10-11 weeks. I cut mine early a few times.

edit: 2nd grow kinda indicate that you have grown them before.

Never PPP or any of them for that matter im using scrog method, and the first time it was a mystery seed pack so i had know idea what they were! I feel a little better knowing what they are this time. They all have supposedly the same flowering time but we will see

I just added 6 more mystery bag seed from nirvana and everything is all well for now!!!1

From my last grow of 6 diffrent strains PPP was by far my favorit and I'll bet it will be yours too. A real fast and nice high. One couldn't ask for more. Also the yield was pretty good but don't have scales.

does anyone know of snow white or master kush? both from nirvana and i have 19 of 21 sprouts so far!

they have all sprouted and the are about 4 in tall now 20 total
5 PPp
5 Master kush
5 snow white
and 5 mystery bag seeds

Latest posts

Back