1/1/10 bag seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BOSTON BAKED BEAN

I have lots to learn!!!!!
Reaction score
germanate them in paper towles, put them into mg seed starter soil under 12000 lummes of cfls.. have good air flow great temps and ph of soil and water is great i leave all water to sit or 24 to 48 hours am uploading pics soon have to resize them

i always open my pics using the standard paint windows application. Once open, click image menu then select resize / skew. Then i change the horizontal to 30% and the vertical to 30%. Click ok, Then save the picture.

Good luck.

Hey baked bean....sup

A good free program I like to use is called XnView, just google it. Easy to use and you can keep your pics in jpg format.

Best of luck with your bag grow- once you make it through this one you'll never buy weed again :farm::aok:

Oh...and Go PATS !!!!!!!!!!!

I used to use Inframview but switched to Picasa because it batch re sizes...

i poasted onr can you see it also i got four more 42w cfls 2600lumes each on top of my 9500 lummes i already had this is first grow with cfls set up looks good will upload more pic soon as i resize with the manage attachments thing....

If you save your pics as jpeg instead of bmp they shld show inside your journal instead of having to click on them to view...

ok ok ok

11.JPG

43w cfls  5 of em.JPG

day 2 bag grow.JPG

day 3.JPG

lights.JPG

set up so  far.JPG

setup2.JPG

That's better...you gotta remember you are dealing with stoners who don't like to click on things....:)

Looks like a good start...what are your long term plans on this grow? Grow space size? Lighting? Ventilation? Nutrients?

this week tuesday getting 400 mh/hps switchablt with a special bulb at the store and getting my mylar for the flower aera also will be getting a better fan thi week have great vent now closet is 2 by 3 by 8 botton 3 an a half are germ verg under the cfls and im pittin the flower section in now have a good timmer all i need all you fine peoples advice.... so what you think enough

i love to wTCH YOU CAN REALLY SEE THEM GROW THIS IS AMAZING OVER A 1/4 INCH SINCE THIS MORNING...

BOSTON BAKED BEAN said:
i love to wTCH YOU CAN REALLY SEE THEM GROW THIS IS AMAZING OVER A 1/4 INCH SINCE THIS MORNING...

Uh OH....somebodies got the growing bug....:)

Latest posts

Back