1/1/10 bag seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here

7.JPG

71.JPG

72.JPG

75.JPG

Looking good so far just set back and watch them grow

germinated, five more beans so i can learn what to do how to do it, all free been from some killer stuff i got on the island of Jamimaica, i suck at spelling... here are some new pics ..

81.JPG

82.JPG

83.JPG

oes the fan make the stalks thicker from the movement of the plant from the wind.... i am so into this now i love it ant thanks everyone or you help so far....

ok big ones are day 11 i believe still no nutes i have some veg food it is 8/7/6 is this ok for after the two weeks of seedling are done,,, still wattering only when dry keeping top layer perlite misted what do you guys think please let me know my ...
my temps are in the 75 rater constant have fans moving lots of air almost to much plants seem to not mind.
no nutes yet.... like i said i have some crap for now going to hydro store tuesay any sugestions... am in mg seedstarter an perlite 30% 22000 lummens.... what am i missing ...... first time love the help

some update pics

babies d11.JPG

broke ground toay newborns pratice and if i have no ladies.JPG

d11.JPG

d11 biggest.JPG

d11 mid.JPG

d11 smallest.JPG

day11.JPG

day11 fam.JPG

day11 light movement.JPG

side shot smallest.JPG

thank you for stoppin in i wish more peoples would give their imput i love to her what other think good or bad...

hey boston baked bean all looks good your ? about nuts i normaly start feeding my baby around the 4/5 nodes normals theres enough nuts in the soil to keep them happy for that long others may give you diffrent answer thats just wot i do i also here of some people that if you feed a high N feed in the 3/4 week it helps to produce more female i dont no this for sure but will be trying it in my new grow

thanks f86 means a lot to here it look good working hard at it is wild how much fun this is.....

hey, baked bean.i like how fast your leaves are growing! i just started a bag seed plant also. so far its on day 2 and still real small, but im gonna be watching your grow to see how my plant compares. im also using CFL to grow, im starting with 4-6500k and 2-2700k 25w for 9,900 lumens, keep posting pics as they grow.
cheers.

teddy the one thing i know for sure get more lummens and get them cfl right on top of the plants i have to move three times a day,, to make sure they are in the sweet spot

plants look amazing on six nodes still under five six inches tall lil bushes i am getting some pic up now alhave started like two plants a week so if i kill something a friend of mine wanmts to try so no go to waste... you guys rock just been busy working... hanging of a hi-rise in the bean ==== cold fun....... bbb

hey BBB what are your temps at?

im using olny 6 cfl right now and my temps in my whole closet (small) are around 86F with a large fan blowing on the bulbs...

temps are a constant 78 day time and in low 72 night bulbs run 24/7 whilke in seedling and veg

Sounds like good temps for females. Temps kept lower produce more females, and higher humidity also. I have read also, the higher nitrogen in the first two weeks also tends to produce more females. Goes to show, good high nitrogen soil is a good thing.

Looking GREAT!

here is updadte more pic I gave a dew a little nute burn im at like an eighth stregnts now looking good i knocked one over in the blur 2 liter it roots were so amazing ..... thanks or all the help and i think im going to havea lot of ladies..... what you gg think

w2d3.JPG

w2da3.JPG

w2day  3.JPG

w3  day  3.JPG

week2 day 3 total 17 days.JPG

week 2 day3.JPG

Latest posts

Back