good cheap autoflowering strain

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

24/7 stoner

Im looking to buy the best autoflowering seed out there, i was really hoping someone out there has some good advice. I really dont have lots of money to waste. It would be great if someone could help.

If you in fact want "the best" Im fairly certain its not going to be cheap. Correct me if Im wrong... But its sounds like you just want something that other may have gotten good results from and have positive oppinions about, but in turn will not break the bank. I have never grown autos but at some point I will try some.

The strains Ive heard the most about as far as autos go is the Lowlifes, lowryders, and the AK47s and 48s. Those are roughly 75ish US $ for 10 at "The Tude"

if you're funds are "tight", do you 'reeeally' think autos are the answer?
Auto sellers WANT you to buy their seeds for each and every grow.
"IMHO".. buy non-femminised, photo sensitive strains, and you will/can retain a donor for future propagation, literally, FOREVER..:confused2:
It's a "one time" purchase.
no need or worry about choosing or even keeping any males. Not to mention avoiding the pitfalls of pollen chucking without a either experience or a 'plan' for selection.

Hick said:
if you're funds are "tight", do you 'reeeally' think autos are the answer?
Auto sellers WANT you to buy their seeds for each and every grow.
"IMHO".. buy non-femminised, photo sensitive strains, and you will/can retain a donor for future propagation, literally, FOREVER..:confused2:
It's a "one time" purchase.

:yeahthat:

Take it from someone who thought he wld grow nothing but autos for a while there....you wld be better off in the long run getting a quick finishing regular photo period strain and keeping a mom to run cuts off....like Hick said, one time purchase and you are set. Jmo

Flash Seeds has the best deals on Autos.
Buddah and Big Buddah seeds dont have to bad a price on Regs if you can find them.
For Fem beans Greenhouse and Big Buddahs arnt bad.

I bought regs of a couple autos and I breed them. Mix them and all myself. You can make it so they dont take up much room, yet grow enough of them at a time to know which pheno you want to breed.
Might be best to go ahead and spend the money now on a few strains, then grow and pick the moms you want to breed your own self.

Its what I do, and Ive stayed happily stoned for 2 years now doing it.

Ok thanks for that but i guess cost isint that big a deal! i am wonder which autoflower is the best from peoples experinces(sorry bout the spelling on that).Ive heard some dont flower.Ive heard that lowryder and ak 48 are good from alot of people. Im also looking for a good regular strain to.

Try buying RRF regular! Get a male, collect pollen, get the ladies infected and have seeds for a long long time. 24/7 lights on and get fresh goodies every 70 day..?! Just a suggestion... Im doin it right now...

joint dr or lowlife strains are tops in autos. spearchuker iv had problems with flash[purple mazer] my budy had same thout on this strain!!! a strain that defo deservs a shout is white dewarf buda seeds i beleav it from this is such a grate auto strain /// when im makeing auto crosses almost all them i do has white dewarf threw it the breeders got it so right with that strain.,,peace

I have truly been disappointed with every single auto that I have smoked--the quality (and quantity) just doesn't come close to that of reg strains.

Honestly, what is the point of autos unless growing outdoor? or running a very small grow.
I'm serious, I just don't get it.
If I have 1sq.ft x2'tall and a 42w CFL or 40w MH I can keep a mother and have some clones starting. I just don't get the point of auto's indoor.
Can someone clue me in? I grew one out and really I'd love em outdoor. get 3 harvests a year with them things. but indoor I just don't get it. Nothing beats regs hybrids.

have you had the plesure to toke lowryder2 or white dewarf? hemp ladie they are up ther with any regular strain i grow both auto and norm but ther defo potent autos out ther lowlife lemon skunk auto aswell ther plenty

"just add water"...;)

turkey%252520gravy%252520mix.jpg

617px-Instant_Mashed_Potatoes.jpg

why the jail grub big guy?? confused.com

jesuse said:
have you had the plesure to toke lowryder2 or white dewarf? hemp ladie they are up ther with any regular strain i grow both auto and norm but ther defo potent autos out ther lowlife lemon skunk auto aswell ther plenty

Yes I have and no they are not. I have smoked a lot of different strains of autos as one of my best friends is doing autos--Lowryder, White Dwarf, RRF, etc. I am switching him to regs on his next grow. Hope this doesn't sound too harsh, but if you are not getting better quality/quantity out of your reg strains, something is wrong.

I love autos cause I travel all the time. I can sprout a few, soak them down, go away for a week or more. Come back and their doing fine.
I dont care 1 lick about potency. I enjoy the smoking aspect. Couple hits and vegging seems to heroine addict like to me. I wanna kick back, smoke and pound brews through an entire game or movie.

Hicks right. Just add water. Go live a normal life, Ill be here when you get back. Dont pay me no mind, Im doing ok. Thats an Auto.

The Hemp Goddess said:
Yes I have and no they are not. I have smoked a lot of different strains of autos as one of my best friends is doing autos--Lowryder, White Dwarf, RRF, etc. I am switching him to regs on his next grow. Hope this doesn't sound too harsh, but if you are not getting better quality/quantity out of your reg strains, something is wrong.

mybe your budy aint growing the autos to ther potential iv been messin with autos from the beging some are pure trash but some re nice far to meny out ther that are duff gets them bad rep

I have grown White Dwarf, Russian Rocket Fuel, SnowRyder, etc....while those three are some of the best autos I have grown or smoked they don't even hold a candle to some of the Regular strains I have grown and smoked...

I have said it before and I mean it...best auto smoke I have ever had was maybe a B+ in comparison to the best regular smoke I have grown/smoked.

Not hating on autos just being honest....the SnakeBites I just finished are a perfect example of a kickass reg strain that can finish in 7 weeks and are an A smoke. Short veg with some clones of them, quick flip and 49 days later....harvest. Once you keep a dank mom you won't look back...jmo

Hamster Lewis said:
I have grown White Dwarf, Russian Rocket Fuel, SnowRyder, etc....while those three are some of the best autos I have grown or smoked they don't even hold a candle to some of the Regular strains I have grown and smoked...

I have said it before and I mean it...best auto smoke I have ever had was maybe a B+ in comparison to the best regular smoke I have grown/smoked.

Not hating on autos just being honest....the SnakeBites I just finished are a perfect example of a kickass reg strain that can finish in 7 weeks and are an A smoke. Short veg with some clones of them, quick flip and 49 days later....harvest. Once you keep a dank mom you won't look back...jmo

:yeahthat:

Well the autos appeal to me for the simple fact i can put them with the regulars i have growing and not worry about the schedule of the light. i want something in between my 5-6 month wait! Any suggestions on any killer regulars from a good company??

MDanzig's sour 60 is supposed to be one of the best autos out there, as dank as the regular strains. The additude carries it now, but I don't think its that cheap.

Latest posts

Back