Dmans Sharon Stone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dman1234

Reaction score
Ok not much to see yet, we call this Sharon Stone, I was given a few unknown clones about 4 years ago and it was great smoke so I kept it around and eventually did a seed run with it. This smoke is always a favorite no matter what i grow.

I popped 9 seeds about 11 days ago and all 9 are above ground and under the T5's, they got a light feeding yesterday.

2013 001.JPG2013 002.JPG

Yeah baby!! Is this a creation of yours or from a bank? Greenest of mojo for ya. :)

Green Mojo.....It does not matter what it is called or where it came from. Dank is Dank. Always a special excitement when you are growing out something you know is Dank. :D

Thanks guys.

its a creation of mine, i crossed an unknown clone with a male NL about 3 years ago.

nice dman grow out my own strain to i will be watching this one close. keep up the good work. its fun to watch something you breed yourself growout

Thanks.

Here are a few shots of the last time i grew these seeds.

sharone stone 3.jpgsharon stone 2.jpg
sharon stone.jpg

Nice,,hope these to be even better. Green Mojo Bro.

Thanks everyone.

Here they are only 5 days after the first pics in post one, they are all doing well and the early feeding helped them alot, i know most dont feed that early but i have found this strain can handle it.

sharon 5 days later 001.JPGsharon 5 days later 003.JPG
sharon 5 days later 002.JPG

Sorry dman I didnt get to yur fire as soon as I liked had me own thing gettin started too and need to be quick cause pouch be runnin out ;) Your little ones look very healthy and happy best of luck yur trail walkin friend as they say this here green mojo thing ;)

BWD

5 days from the last pics and everything is looking great.

Jan 8 2013 001.JPGJan 8 2013 002.JPG
Jan 8 2013 003.JPGJan 8 2013 004.JPG

Latest posts

Back