Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kraven is that your outdoor?

Umbra! confefe for me too please. Squish you say? Ok! Very nice... got the kitchen cleaned up in record time. Very relaxed at the same time.. interesting smoke. thank you so very much.

Good morning Wh. how are you today?

I am trying to figure out whether to go back to the trainer today.

Good morning giggy, nice to see you.

We got some great folks that hang here.

I am good Mam,,how is Mr RB?
I had the same question for Kraven cause i thought he lived in Florida. I must have him mixed up with someone else. Im getting old...lol

Damn Kraven,,,nice Garden my friend. Love outdoor grows. Very nice.

Oh no sir, just a pic of my insta feed....just thought it was beautiful to see the sun coming up over a field of pot out west.

Kraven is that your outdoor?

No ma'am, just a pretty picture of an OD.

Man oh man Kraven. I bet there be some tired people when you done!

Man if I lived out west thats what I hope my grow would look like....too bad it's not mine.

Now thats cleared up...the two bud shots are my work.

Okay Kraven,,,cool,,still an awesome picture. Looks like Cali.
Yep DD,,its called Opioids. Killing the crap out of ppl,,soccer Moms included. It doesnt care if your rich are poor.

Mr rb is hanging in. Two more weeks on the walker.. I don't know which one of us is more tired of it... He has been an amazing good sport.

Weedhopper is having a cold almost Beer,,ODouls,,lol. It does taste pretty good. So far it hasnt caused my AFIB to act up ,,yehaaaaaaaa

for near beer O'douls is good. working on a guten free beer using sorghum and rice.

I could go for one those O'Douls. Right Now. Had a stressful day in Town. But, got done most of the stuff on my list. So, I'm happy. Oh it time for a Hit.:bong2:

I love my town, I live in. But, that City next to us, {were I do my shopping} at night you don't what to go out up in there. Easy supper to night. Order a cook book. See what different I can cook. At least once a month, I will cook out of the cook book.

The Humidity broke a little, wasn't as bad. At least the water didn't drain though the body. When, I was active.

Well, my clones will be 18 weeks on Aug 2nd. I found some notes. They are starting to flower. I like getting st***** with mj.:bong2:

I love cook books Ness. But it is too hot here to cook. did a pasta salad with shrimp and green olives... weird but good.

It is going to 106 here next week. I might set up a misting fan for my plants. humidity is 17 %..... opposite of you guys in the south huh.

You got that right Rose. HUM. is high. TJ told me it is going to break after tomorrow. He's the weather man. I mean he really get into it. Being a Roofer all those year. He was off a roof in sec if it started thundering. Glad to hear Bud is coming along well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back