Request for an admin

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lit_Reflex

Reaction score
Hello! My name is Lit_Reflex and I am new here. I read the rules and understand that advertising here is not allowed without permission so I would like to respectfully ask an administrator if it would be OK if I could advertise a US-based glass blower who makes waterpipe accessories.

The reason is not financial: it is purely to help this man out as he did me a favor and all he asked in return is that I advertise his business on related forums.

I fully understand that this website operates on advertising revenue but I highly doubt that allowing me to post an endorsement here would lead to any lost revenue as if he intended to buy ad space here he would have done so already.

I thank you for your consideration and look forward to your response.

Oh, and I will be posting for him once and once only so do not worry about me spamming these forums. If you allow me I plan to post my brief endorsement in the smoking devices section.

Thanks again and have a great day!

I certainly don't have the authority to say yes or no but when someone is so polite as you were to ask, if it were up to me I would definitely say yes.

And, just FYI, I don't think this site operates on ad revenue since they don't have any ads.

Links to head shops and vendors have always been OK here as far as I have seen so you are probably OK.

Personally, I am in the market for a perc so I would love to see a link.

:yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat:
Sounds good to me. I`d like to look.
Later. Peace.

I will post this in the admin spot, but I am thinking No.

We are not supported by advertising--One of the things I love about this forum. Ultimately, the decision will be made by the person that pays the bills. But, IMO, this would start a bad precedent. We have enough problems keeping the spammers from our pages. And sorry, but my definition of a spammer is one who leaves a link for a product and then disappears without actually adding anything to the forum...

Thank you for being so courteous and will will direct this to admins attention

Latest posts

Back