One Ugly Mutha'

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just out of curiousity now that i see you were in hydro i thought you were in dirt/coco, why did you keep all those leaves on it? i strip mine bare by week 5. The purpose of the leaves is to be an insurance policy for the root if something happens and there is a drought, but in hydro we give them everything they need all the time no fear of drought

I try to let the plant be as "natural" as possible given its VERY UN-natural surroundings.

not saying its right, but I think of the leafs as solar panels... absorbing all that LED goodness I'm pointing at it. (and let them fall off as they will)

I'm sure there is a "perfect trim" out there, to balance the plants production of leafs VS buds etc but I just do it "this" way.

:48:

Yea my theory is always to get as much light as deep as possible, and once the Einsteins form the leaves are now just a backup source and a light blocker for the buds. But there is no 1 way to do anything ;-)

Latest posts

Back