Ston-loc's 2016 outdoor adventures

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mojo for your finish Ston~ Looking like bud of the month stuff up there.

Yes sir, sure looks good bro. Got some in the bowl right now myself ;)

love me an I cookie joint......... one of the best joints you'll ever smoke.

It was killer Kraven! Really nice chill on the couch stoned all evening. Grail on the other hand had my eyeballs bouncing out of my head racey until it leveled out after three or so hours hahaha! Good times! TGIF ya'll :48:

Great to hear, sounds like all went well, have you tried the BLR yet....is it worth all the hype? I have a source for the cut, just waiting to hear your thoughts?

She came in heavy. Smells like basil. And really sticky. Just getting her into the burping stage and have yet to test the high. I'll keep ya posted brotha.

Hey Ston- I wanted to tell you i had no bud worm this year, i think the thrip ate them...kidding.. must have been the spinoside.

I still have a bunch of i cookies from last year... it is a good one. Congrats on another great grow my eson.

Do you hate dry trimming? looking good kid. Enjoy your harvest...how is your lumbar sprain/strain doing?

Actually digging the way we're doing this year. Took all the fans and garbage off wet. Hung dry. Bucket dried, burped them daily, until now time to break down of stems and final trim dry. Buds are a lot frostier and less molested, not losing all that good stuff to finger hash. Plus dry trimming on the couch, baked, watching movies is pretty fun too. Back is doing better. Not 100%, but def improving. Thanks for caring Rose :48:

Work work work :48:

Glad to hear your back is better. Love a pic of a finished tray of trimmed green. Hope your baked self is already planning next year as you sit and trim. Great journal here Ston, glad you put it up.

I'd clink glasses with you and say Cheers! If I could. Happy Holidaze!

Hey thanks TC! Right back atcha :aok: You and mr TC should cruise down for the emerald cup in December. Then we can cheers propper in person :48:

Not a tray, but some Cali O all dry with a month cure and smoking awesome

View attachment IMG_7757.jpg

Latest posts

Back