Here's my LED grow sherbet & GDP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice work Dan. Now the fun part....just watching them plump.

Thanks BL, getting close, seeing a few more amber trichs' and the purple in the leaves is getting deeper.

That looks like it could be an ornamental house plant lol

I really appreciate all the good vibes and support from everyone. Very glad to have joined, love growing and seeing all the different methods and how many different aspects are involved.

Wow very outstanding women you have thier. Would put my two cents in but you don't need them . Your doing a great job

Had a scare the other day with my soon to finish grow, showed some burning at the edges on my buds. Checking over everything I'm doing and checked my PH meter calc against the tap water. That's been as high as 8.5, we'll when it reads 6.2 somethings off.
Sure enough, it's off even though I'm close the gremlins are at work every time the lights go out seemingly.

:watchplant:

View attachment IMG_2545.jpg

I'm enjoying the fruits of your labor, long distance.
I like when the leaves change colors like that.

Thanks, much appreciated Kraven, Screwdriver; without the leaves changing colors, the sherbet buds were all one color, so was glad to see something adding interest. :fly: :fly:
:watchplant:

Some crazy purple color. Very pretty.

Latest posts

Back