Things to do in Colorado

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kindbud

Grower
Reaction score
Well I took this year off got into a bad car wreck in the fall and broke my femur pelvis back and shoulder so I'm going to Colorado harvest time to help my older bro harvest and trim because it took him 3 months last year was wondering about must see/do things while I'm there for a month or so it's near Colorado springs just wondering about cool places and things to see

Hi Kindbud, so nice to see you. I am sorry about your car accident, i am glad you survived, hard recovery I bet. I have no idea what to do in Colorado. Last time i was there was in a mountain cabin. Have fun trimming. Stick around,you have been missed.

Awww yeah most wouldn't have survived getting thrown out of a car going 70 but I'm not most and I still have a lot of growing to do before I leave this world how have you been rosebud

Garden of the Gods is a nice afternoon...plus a couple of Dab bars and a few glass shops in the area between there and Denver....plenty to get into in that area...have fun, i was just there over 420 this year to see some friends.

Lol I wasn't driving my brother was pretty sure cop pitted him and ran him off the road cause he didn't stop and almost killed me ******* cops I want to see the dash cam video

But dab bar sounds cool!! What's the best place to buy dabs and hash in Colorado springs? Because brothers all natural he doesn't make dabs because of the butain he's a little paranoid about all that tried to explain to him that 99% of the butain is released from the dabs lol

I did one buy in Denver, had an endless supply from the local pharmers I know....was not impressed with buying weed / oil....paid a bunch of money for weed thats not nearly as good as mine. Wish i could remember the name of the dab bar, we hit it on 420 on the way to a glass shop in longmont where a friend was set up vending beans.

Yes my brother said the same thing about the bud from the shops said it was nowhere as good as it should be and he would never buy it again but I would think the dabs would be good could be wrong tho

No sir..... everything I dabbed was right, I think I just prefer my own weed personally ;)

Latest posts

Back