GJ: Big Bang & OG Kush Auto's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best images I can get of tric's currently. Held a 60x loupe under the iPhone camera lens. Enough to tell I have awhile to harvest, trics still pretty clear. Have a microscope on order, should help a lot.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Looks nice. Should be ready soon.

Looks nice. Should be ready soon.

Main cola (and the other) buds filling out by the day. Def. looking forward to harvest/cure/smoke. Be my first real successful grow. I really could care less about yield this go around, need to figure out how to actually grow the plant first. Plus I learned about what a fantastic time keef mountain is after trimming. My last single plant was a learning lesson.

Amazon taking their sweet ol' time shipping my microscope.

Also now running 3 fans. 1 10" outside the tent at a Velcro flap and 2 small clip on's (modded to bolt-on) inside.

I don't post many pics of BB2. She's really just not the most photogenic plant. She has bud sites all over the place and it looks like she's responding how I had hoped to the major cutting I did a bit ago.

The 3 OG Kush Autos went bye bye a long time ago. Peer pressure to grow some photoperiod plants...I caved.

Cool scope shots. Still looks mostly clear.

Cool scope shots. Still looks mostly clear.

They do.

I found that I get much better quality images of mushroom looking trichomes on the underside of a leaf than on the top. I can see top of leaf trichomes plenty fine, they appear to have a more withered appearance overall versus trichomes on the underside of a leaf.

I do suspect I am not even close to harvesting., 2 weeks at the best, I am thinking 3. Leafing is still very green and lively. Would find it highly ironic if I harvested on 4/20.

Found another thread on another forum of a fella who grew some BB auto's and got outstanding results, especially yield wise. Mentioned how much longer the BB was taking than other autos the grower had going. He had some pics of a BB Auto that highly resemble my BB2.

Here is a couple pics of BB1 from today.
picture.php

picture.php

Big Bang 2 deserves it's own post. As I said, Have not posted many pics as she does not like to take portraits. She is one hell of a plant, nothing small about BB2 at all.

Having a problem with BB2, as you'll be able to clearly see. Pretty sure I got myself a little calcium issue going on up at the top of the main cola? Leaves got rust spotty, then bad in the center of the leaves.

BB2 again, I think is one hell of a plant. She has bud sites all over the place. And she takes up 1/2 of my 3x3 tent.

These 2 pics were taken around 1pm today. See how droopy.
picture.php

picture.php

I took these 20 minutes ago. No droops.
picture.php

picture.php

53 days today since very first pistils appeared on BB1. Wondering how long this is gonna go on, closer than not at this point, just wait a bit longer. Not to disappointed, she bulks up daily.

Day 58. Leaves still not showing many signs of end of flower discoloration. Every pic I see of folks who harvest has fan leaves that look like the life was sucked out of em, no such signs on my plant. Stems seem to have begun turning purple, so hopefully end of flower is starting, Week 8 over, in week 9 since that first pistil popped.

Certainly don't want to cut her down to early and I won't, but damn am I getting antsy, and tired of "making runs/paying". Been almost 4 total months since beginning soak to now.

Still having issues with BB2. The brown spotting in the veins continues even after feeds with plenty of CalMag. Started at the top and moves down. Really kinda starting to p*** me off. Is not getting better/stopping. Flushed her out last night. See what happens I guess. I seriously can't see Cal being locked out, I don't clobber her with nutes constantly.

New grower on 2nd grow ever, only grown autos so far, but this would rival any photo plant. It's a monster with bud sites everywhere. It will be an incredible, long, harvest and trim.

picture.php

65 days since first pistil appeared. I have told myself at 70 days, I'm chopping. Top stems have gone a deep purple. Leaves beginning to lose green. Ugly spotting on leaves. Very close. Very antsy. The smell is incredible.

picture.php

picture.php

BB2 Harvested. Post/Wet cut weight is 389g. Even if I lose 75%, still puts me around an estimated 3.5oz when dry/cured. Buds are incredible. Big buds are so much easier to trim.

BB1 was harvested quite some time ago. It dried. The temptation to save some $$ and not waste hours of my life making "runs" won out slightly over the curing process. Fresh bud gives one of the best buzzes I've ever had. I would call it a "clean" buzz. Don't feel heavy, body or head wise, just incredibly high. I've smoked for 20 years, biggest concern was "Will this stuff make me not want to run back to dude's house" and it sure accomplished that goal.

My photoperiod Purple Paralysis attempt failed, which killed my photoperiod seed supply. My next attempt at starting seeds also failed. Had to learn. Seeds really do enjoy that greenhouse environment.

Newest attempt has been much more successful. Back to a greenhouse enviro for seedlings. Popped, sprouted and rooted through the peat pellet enough to get placed in 3 gal smart pots last night. 3 gallon smart pots seem to be the way to go. Where as I had trouble fitting/arrainging 5 gal smarts, I have 6, 3 gal smart pots comfortably in my tent with room to spare.

New attempt/grow is Auto seeds, it's all I have left for now. I ordered more photoperiod seeds several weeks ago. Will grow these Auto's while I am waiting for the photo's to arrive then grow the photo's when these Auto's are done. New grow is 2 strains, 6 total plants, 3/ea of Tangie'Matic and Blue Dream.

Photoperiod seeds on the way are Green Love Potion and Strawberry Blue. I will be done messing with Auto's once these seeds come in and will only order/grow photo's afterwards.

Good lord at this place. Snobs. Peace out. Oh noes, some dude grows some Autos. Apparently not even a plant, those dang Autos. Get over yourselves...Kraven.

Latest posts

Back