BudLights Bud room

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good looking grow Bud, did you decide on the JOTI seeds you were looking at?
I ordered the Blue God and the God's Green Crack, The Tripple berry you were looking at sounds good too.

It's good to see you robertr No I didn't end up getting the triple berry pie yet but I do have the God bud 2.0 his Whiteberry OG and his chemo his chemo isn't as good as the UBC but it is still really good

It's good to see you Kraven Man I still can't get over how good your press looks I can't wait to get you to wire up mine

That is cool Bud, you are doing great with what you have going now, good luck the rest of the way. :48:

Just waiting for my Satori to finish up, at 11 weeks now still a ways to go, the BEP came down a couple weeks ago.
I have five of each of the Blue God and the God's Green Crack, germed 12 seeds, all but two made it and two BEP clones in veg.
The tent will be a little fuller this time around.

Just waiting for my Satori to finish up, at 11 weeks now still a ways to go, the BEP came down a couple weeks ago.
I have five of each of the Blue God and the God's Green Crack, germed 12 seeds, all but two made it and two BEP clones in veg.
The tent will be a little fuller this time around.

Sounds like it should be a good show I will definitely be watching

3G = Gods Green Crack

Lemme know what size plates you want and then we will go from there. Peace

3G = Gods Green Crack

Lemme know what size plates you want and then we will go from there. Peace

Oh lol I guess that makes sense my buddies dad has a really nice cut of that waiting for me when I get to BC and supposedly a cut of Bubba not to not sure where the Bubba is from I have to wait till I get there to ask him I was thinking I would probably get you to recommend me a size of plates you'll be my teacher Full out on this project :48:

Sure a lot depends on how much you wanna squish at a time, I can make them any size. We will work it when the time comes. I'll shoot you a call after you get settled in and we can nail down just what you want fosure.

Sure a lot depends on how much you wanna squish at a time, I can make them any size. We will work it when the time comes. I'll shoot you a call after you get settled in and we can nail down just what you want fosure.

Sounds good man hope things are going well in your world your Garden is looking great I'm going to have to start calling you frosty

:), thanks ....got good gear to run. Hey I have not forgotten about the MM...my guy in Co is waiting for his money from the M cup and they should be sent along with it. I asked the other day and he said they take forever and a day sometimes depending on the time of year, but as soon as they get to him he will let me know. Sorry it has taken so long....hope them beans are worth the wait.

:), thanks ....got good gear to run. Hey I have not forgotten about the MM...my guy in Co is waiting for his money from the M cup and they should be sent along with it. I asked the other day and he said they take forever and a day sometimes depending on the time of year, but as soon as they get to him he will let me know. Sorry it has taken so long....hope them beans are worth the wait.

That is awesome news and they always say good things come to those who wait :48: I really want can't wait to get to the new place man I have so much awesome stuff to fire up that I'm not even sad about starting off fresh I've got a little test run in the new system so I got an idea of what to expect and a whole bunch of fire to crack thank you so much for everything man I really do appreciate everything you've done for me

I'm glad I was able to help, hopefully you will get the chance to pass it on to another. :)

It’s been a while I figured I’d throw a video up here and show what I’ve been up to lately. Hope everyone is having an excellent Friday.

Latest posts

Back