Long time grower and member of other sites

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BiBigBud

Reaction score
Just found MP and it really feels a lot like home. I have been a member of mjp and the old OG and planet ganja and Sannies site opengrow. I love all the info and I am a fighter in the long fight to legalize. I am in a non legal state, however we have legislation to medically clear marijuana and hope to have it done by 2012. I am a medical user...strictly. I don't smoke for the high although it is a plus!!!! I smoke to ease the pain from multiple back surgeries. I got out of the game a few years ago as I was trying to distance myself from opiates and it took me giving up everything in my life to rid myself of them. I gave up MJ for a while and entered a rehab and now I am 1000% clean of opiates and use MJ for pain relief only.

Outside of that I am a HUGE fan of just growing. I love veggie growing and growing flowers. Anything that grows, I am drawn to it. It's started as a hobby and has now become a way of life. If I ever quit MJ, I will still grow it and help those who can't grow. It's addicting. And I love it.

Hope to Get along with y'all. Hope I see a few familar names. Anyone have any questions for me...shoot em at me.

Welcome to MP, look forward to growing with you.BBB

:welcome: Good job on getting clean from opiates, MJ is all you need:48:

BiBigBud said:
Just found MP and it really feels a lot like home. I have been a member of mjp and the old OG and planet ganja and Sannies site opengrow. I love all the info and I am a fighter in the long fight to legalize. I am in a non legal state, however we have legislation to medically clear marijuana and hope to have it done by 2012. I am a medical user...strictly. I don't smoke for the high although it is a plus!!!! I smoke to ease the pain from multiple back surgeries. I got out of the game a few years ago as I was trying to distance myself from opiates and it took me giving up everything in my life to rid myself of them. I gave up MJ for a while and entered a rehab and now I am 1000% clean of opiates and use MJ for pain relief only.

Outside of that I am a HUGE fan of just growing. I love veggie growing and growing flowers. Anything that grows, I am drawn to it. It's started as a hobby and has now become a way of life. If I ever quit MJ, I will still grow it and help those who can't grow. It's addicting. And I love it.

Hope to Get along with y'all. Hope I see a few familar names. Anyone have any questions for me...shoot em at me.

......."kudos!!"... and welcome aboard :)

Welcome--there are a few of us here that used to frequent the old OG (RIP). I was lost for a while after she went down....and then I found MP:heart:

welcome & enjoy. bust out some pics!!

I like it here too, great people, great fun,do we just call ya BBB. welcome!!

Welcome to MP, Glad to have you.

Hope you found your new home here.

SKAGITMAGIC said:
I like it here too, great people, great fun,do we just call ya BBB. welcome!!

BBB sounds great. Whatever you want is fine by me. I'll try and dig out some pics. I've been a big fan of not posting pics, but in the last year or so I've really let up on that. I dont sale or don't grow for anyone except me so I guess if Leo wants to track me down for that then more power to em. lol.

I think my state is so close to being cleared medically that most leos don't fret it much unless you are growing large scale. Hell, cops come in my house and they might miss my operation!!! It's that small nowadays. I tend to scale up about once every few years just to build a supply so I can stop growing and clean my area and take a month off.

I prefer perpetual gardens but I am currently not doing that. I'm just vegging out a few of Sannies old herijuana females. I will put them in flower next month then when they are done I plan on settin up a perpetual again. Hope to learn some from a few perpetual growers here. I know there are a few.

BiBigBud said:
BBB sounds great. Whatever you want is fine by me. I'll try and dig out some pics. I've been a big fan of not posting pics, but in the last year or so I've really let up on that. I dont sale or don't grow for anyone except me so I guess if Leo wants to track me down for that then more power to em.

Posting pics is safe as long as you follow a cpl guidelines....the obvious thing is to look over every pic before posting it. I myself hve almost posted pics with mail in them and that is an easy way for LEO to get your addy. Keep the pics simple IMO...backdrop and plants that's it.
The other thing you hve to worry about these days is pics that are geotagged...most smart phones and a lot of digital cameras have options to turn this function off....with it on you might as well invite folks over for dinner at your house. :D

I look forward to seeing some of your work.

hey bbb,:yeahthat: camera shots are good, and all us mp fans just want to see m.j nothing else. dont use a cell phone!!!

I do perpetual grows. It is really the best way for me to grow. I think it gives you a little more room in your flowering space because you have some plants in your spaces all the time that are small. In addition, I am a slow trimmer and my old arthritic hands can in way handle trimming 6-8 plants all at once. I like trimming one or two every 10-days to 2 weeks.

The Hemp Goddess said:
I do perpetual grows. It is really the best way for me to grow. I think it gives you a little more room in your flowering space because you have some plants in your spaces all the time that are small. In addition, I am a slow trimmer and my old arthritic hands can in way handle trimming 6-8 plants all at once. I like trimming one or two every 10-days to 2 weeks.

Yes i had to learn the hard way, i was perpetual, and swithced it up so i

could do fewer but larger harvests, kind of regretting it now, what a

bummer it is when you finnish trimming your first of 12 plants :doh:

dman1234 said:
Yes i had to learn the hard way, i was perpetual, and swithced it up so i

could do fewer but larger harvests, kind of regretting it now, what a

bummer it is when you finnish trimming your first of 12 plants :doh:

Lol...I hear ya dman.....I stagger my girls as well to avoid a whole night of trimming...I can do 2 plants a night max. Anymore and I get cranky as helll...:)

You know my wife offers to help trim, but i just cant do it, if i let her i would just end up watching what she is doing, its not a sexist thing, i just cant bare to have someone else trim all my hard work, and I know what you mean by getting cranky after awhile of trimming, actually, my wife knows more what you mean. LOL.

bye the way Wecome BBB.

:welcome: I also do a perpetual grow I have a small low budget closet grow with lots of CFL wattage. I only have space to bloom 2-3 at a time but I yield more than enough for myself.

Latest posts

Back