Hi from spain

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LostSoul

Reaction score
Hello good people of MP. I'm a bit of a lost soul, hence the name, but I'd like to stick around here if you'll have me. I'm British but live in Spain. Love growing weed and occasionally get to smoke some when my wife passes the pipe over.

Welcome to MP.. You are lost no more.. lol glad you found us.

Howdy :ciao:

:48:

Grumpy old fart ? I resemble that remark, he, he, he.

PS,
Welcome to the party here on MP. Think you`ll like it here.

PSS,
If you`re an old fart, don`t worry, you`re among friends. There be lots of us. In fact we even have our own club in "Curmudgeonland...Home of the Old Farts Club". Check us out, we don`t bite, ain`t got no teeth.

Welcome just do as the click says and you will be fine.
Okaay.... (whatever that means)
You should warn them about the grumpy old fart on here as well........ my bad maybe you did.
Nope.... I like grumpy old farts. I'm one sometimes too lol
Grumpy old fart ? I resemble that remark, he, he, he.

PS,
Welcome to the party here on MP. Think you`ll like it here.

PSS,
If you`re an old fart, don`t worry, you`re among friends. There be lots of us. In fact we even have our own club in "Curmudgeonland...Home of the Old Farts Club". Check us out, we don`t bite, ain`t got no teeth.
Thanks pal. I'll take a look.
Naw I like him lol . Doesn't act like his ish don't stink. Cool old guy
I'm lost???

Welcome lost, this is a good place to learn and ask questions. I hope you enjoy your time here, there is a ton of really good growers who cant wait to help you reach your full potential as a grower.

Latest posts

Back